Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Jul 2016 at 8:45 PM
Default It Says its enabled in game
Hi!

the game says cc is enabled in game. Everyting is in the mods folder,as it should be. But nothing is showing up!
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 2nd Jul 2016 at 12:19 AM
Do you have script mods installed? Those won't show up unless you have script mods ticked.

I'd recommend using the setting to show the mods at start up. The button for such should be found with the cc/script mods buttons.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 2nd Jul 2016 at 5:36 AM
Is your cc still in the catalog but not in your game? or is it not showing up in the catalog either? ONCE I made the mistake of habitually saving my game on the exit when cc had been disabled....and spent the next few evenings rebuilding my Sims and my lots. I know there is a way to go back to a previously saved game (with cc) but I'm not sure how....best to check the forums if that's what's happened.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 5th Jul 2016 at 8:24 PM
both are clicked with a green checkmark!
Scholar
#5 Old 6th Jul 2016 at 12:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by gay343434
both are clicked with a green checkmark!

Are you unzipping them?... Have you altered your resource.cfg file to see inside of subfolders (if using folders inside of folders)..... Are you leaving script mods zipped and in the root of the mods folder? Script files can not be placed in sub folders.
Is your game fully patched? some cc and mods will not show if your game is not fully updated.
Maybe post a screenshot of your mods folder so we can see how you have it set up.