Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Top Secret Researcher
#326 Old 29th Jul 2010 at 11:36 PM
So the apartments is not like most wanted? :/ Disappointed to be honest

TS3 aliens? Finally! Now give us OFB and proper apartments, damnit! - EA, you are breaking my heart. - I give up.
Advertisement
Theorist
#327 Old 29th Jul 2010 at 11:37 PM
Personally this Q&A has made me less than hyped, it being a Subhood really surprises me and it is a humongous let down! I wish we could just take a couple sims from riverview downtown for the night instead of having to move them. That really turns me off

Hi I'm Paul!
Forum Resident
#328 Old 29th Jul 2010 at 11:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Robodl95
Personally this Q&A has made me less than hyped, it being a Subhood really surprises me and it is a humongous let down! I wish we could just take a couple sims from riverview downtown for the night instead of having to move them. That really turns me off

Its not a subhood? he said its a whole new town that your sims can live in

Severedsolo's Simcredible Mods ALL my mods, including ones that have not made it to MTS yet. LATEST ADDITION - SNEAKING OUT FIX FOR GENERATIONS

Please do not PM me asking for help. Use the Help section.
Theorist
#329 Old 29th Jul 2010 at 11:40 PM
I think he missed a word out.

#BlairWitchPetition
TS3 NEEDS: TENNIS COURTS > BUSES > PIGS/SHEEP
Can't find stuff in build and buy mode? http://www.nexusmods.com/thesims3/mods/1/?
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#330 Old 29th Jul 2010 at 11:40 PM
its a subhood O.O show me!!
edit: hair assets?
Theorist
#331 Old 29th Jul 2010 at 11:42 PM
OOPS! I meant it NOT being a subhood! sorry!

Hi I'm Paul!
Forum Resident
#332 Old 29th Jul 2010 at 11:42 PM
Quote:
Yes, you can incorporate your ambitions locations into the new neighborhood. We always try to leave some empty space!

It's like Twinbrook, Riverview, or Sunset Valley. You can import your sims using Edit Town if you want to keep the same family.

Sounds like a new town to me....

Severedsolo's Simcredible Mods ALL my mods, including ones that have not made it to MTS yet. LATEST ADDITION - SNEAKING OUT FIX FOR GENERATIONS

Top Secret Researcher
#333 Old 29th Jul 2010 at 11:42 PM
Wow..confusing. Its not a subhood. Its a new town, just like Riverview and Twinbrook. I am glad its a new town. I hope we can put the apartment buildings in our other towns though..I imagine we can.

I LOVE the fact that it is more simulation than Opportunities/quests!! That is what I love about the Sims. Well, on the same day I was disappointed by EA, I am also pleasantly surprised. Now..just put a freeplay mode in the Medieval game and I will be one happy camper.
Instructor
#334 Old 29th Jul 2010 at 11:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by frankie
I can't even see the questions; only the answers. So, some of these answers are nonsensical to me, such as, "Anything is possible!"

He answered that when they asked him if pets, weather or college were coming back.
Mad Poster
#335 Old 29th Jul 2010 at 11:46 PM
Thank you, Sims MX and sisvl for the questions thing. It helped much.
Field Researcher
#336 Old 29th Jul 2010 at 11:46 PM
Quote:
Half walls, building inside shell buildings...there is a LOT of build/buy stuff.
WHOOOO HALF WALLS ARE BACK.

"I've been really busy being dead. You know, after you murdered me. But I think we can put our differences behind us. For science. you monster"

-GLaDOS
Theorist
#337 Old 29th Jul 2010 at 11:48 PM
Vampires use regular beds? Oh come on...

#BlairWitchPetition
Can't find stuff in build and buy mode? http://www.nexusmods.com/thesims3/mods/1/?
Mad Poster
#338 Old 29th Jul 2010 at 11:50 PM
LOL @ tizerist. I thought the same.

On a side note, Fast Lane is said to have about 12 cars, not that they probably add much value to the fact that they said that the car system will remain as is.
Top Secret Researcher
#339 Old 29th Jul 2010 at 11:53 PM
Sounds more like Vampires from Vampire, The Requiem, a White Wolf RP game. They slept in beds too but had to be out of the sun. The sun did not kill them immediately but it was very unpleasant and could send them into stupor...which could last a long time. The power sounds about right. Interesting. I doubt I will play them much but glad they are doing them a little more seriously this time.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#340 Old 29th Jul 2010 at 11:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tizerist
Vampires use regular beds? Oh come on...

they have altars
Mad Poster
#341 Old 29th Jul 2010 at 11:57 PM
Oh cool, NPCs can invite our Sims to their own parties. That was a feature originally said to be in the base game but I guess it was stripped and now in Late Night. It makes sense for this pack.
Theorist
#342 Old 29th Jul 2010 at 11:59 PM
okay butlers are back

#BlairWitchPetition
Lab Assistant
#343 Old 30th Jul 2010 at 12:02 AM
Just by reading a lot of the details revealed about Late Night on the Sims 3 website I can already tell that EA has gone all out on this EP. I'm literally salivating just thinking about it (not really but I'm real excited lol).

Let's just hope that EA doesn't screw it up too much with glitches and bugs.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#344 Old 30th Jul 2010 at 12:02 AM
you can get mugged on the subway :p
Banned
#345 Old 30th Jul 2010 at 12:04 AM
Water Reflections...
Scholar
#346 Old 30th Jul 2010 at 12:05 AM
There's apparently new music, and I'm not sure if he was joking or not, but vamps have a new fave food - O positive...

You can place subways on any lot, even your home lot. They are in buydebug...

...Titanium white...
Theorist
#347 Old 30th Jul 2010 at 12:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by matrix54
you can get mugged on the subway :p

....by bears. Mods will be needed to make proper muggings.

#BlairWitchPetition
Forum Resident
#348 Old 30th Jul 2010 at 12:07 AM
I asked about the bears, apparently if you hang out in the Mausoleum too long you get Mauled by Bears... I didn't know that.

Scholar
#349 Old 30th Jul 2010 at 12:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by tizerist
....by bears. Mods will be needed to make proper muggings.

I agree - I'm sure there will be some cool mods floating around for that...
I didn't know about the bears either, lol... gotta hang around there some more now

...Titanium white...
Field Researcher
#350 Old 30th Jul 2010 at 12:08 AM
UPDATE:
-3 new hottubs (which apperantly look fantastic)
-updates to water and pool reflections
-updates to original rabbitholes
-breast sliders, and a 2nd set of muscle sliders for both genders
-new ghost! (probably vampire death)
-you *COULD* get mugged in the subway (ooh, sketchy) EDIT: by bears. someone's gonna change that, i know it.*sigh*
-pools can be built on ANY floor. yeeeeeeeeeeh.

"I've been really busy being dead. You know, after you murdered me. But I think we can put our differences behind us. For science. you monster"

-GLaDOS
Page 14 of 95