Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

MTS Speed-Building Challenge - posted on 17th Oct 2018 at 7:25 PM
Replies: 7008 (Who?), Viewed: 235034 times.
Page 281 of 281
Scholar
#7001 Old 15th Oct 2018 at 4:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by grammapat
Sunset valley looks interesting...yet another hood I HAVE TO play!

I only get as far as thinking about it if I know it works with base game,, otherwise I don't consider it. I have two that I installed that have that feature Widespot RFD and Sedona, I love them both.

for info on changing the Mac Open File Limit check out my post here http://www.insimenator.org/index.ph...html#msg1628939
Curiosity killed the cat,
but satisfaction brought it back.
Mad Poster
#7002 Old 17th Oct 2018 at 10:37 PM
I want to know who's idea it was to make the default colour for the cheap toilets be green.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

My memory is poor, so please take anything I say with a grain of salt. | Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives | Check out my website!
Top Secret Researcher
#7003 Old Yesterday at 2:00 AM
For whoever brought the subject of Sunset Valley for TS2 up, just a warning: neither my significant other nor my cats are going to forgive you for this.
Theorist
#7004 Old Yesterday at 2:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordtyger9
I only get as far as thinking about it if I know it works with base game

I usually get as far as "camera mod required" or "requires OFB."
Mad Poster
#7005 Old Yesterday at 3:22 AM
Why does ACR always like to kick in during children's birthday parties?

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

My memory is poor, so please take anything I say with a grain of salt. | Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives | Check out my website!
Top Secret Researcher
#7006 Old Yesterday at 5:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulbizarre

Lies! It kicks in during every single party: children's party, house party, New Year's Bash, graduation party, just name it.
Alchemist
#7007 Old Today at 12:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalia
Lies! It kicks in during every single party: children's party, house party, New Year's Bash, graduation party, just name it.

Because you stopped micromanaging or couldn't micromanage (uncontrollable) the sims for a moment.

That's why yes, he got cheating AGAIN. Now if his little sister (party host) was just not best friends with him, his baby-momma, and his wife, his life would be so much simpler. Or if she'd get it through his head to only invite one of the two ladies . . .

Pics from my game: Sunbee's Simblr Sunbee's Livejournal
"English is a marvelous edged weapon if you know how to wield it." C.J. Cherryh
Theorist
#7008 Old Today at 1:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulbizarre

In my game I once tried holding a pseudo church-like service at the local chapel for those sims that seemed as if they'd enjoy something of the sort, and...well...it was fairly pleasant until two different sets of non-couples decided to use the pews to go at it. Talk about awkward.

Complete freewill and ACR are a dangerous combo sometimes.

"It would be most inconvenient since I've sworn to loathe him for all eternity." ~ Elizabeth Bennet

"You pierce my soul. I am half agony, half hope." ~ Captain Frederick Wentworth
Top Secret Researcher
#7009 Old Today at 1:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunbee
Because you stopped micromanaging or couldn't micromanage (uncontrollable) the sims for a moment.

That's why yes, he got cheating AGAIN. Now if his little sister (party host) was just not best friends with him, his baby-momma, and his wife, his life would be so much simpler. Or if she'd get it through his head to only invite one of the two ladies . . .

Well, when there are 6 Sim in the house, plus 25 guests to the party, yes, I am more interested in watching the whole picture than being busy with micromanaging. When I do though I keep on eye on those Family aspiration whores who will woohoo with every available Sim in order to get married. They are worse than Romance Sims - at least Romance Sims have their priorities straight: woohoo and then... "Next!"
Page 281 of 281