Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
#5451 Old 18th Feb 2018 at 5:17 AM
Don't know how many of you guys have seen this it (was posted last year but I only recently stumbled onto it yesterday) but this is now pretty much the only Mortimer/Bella story I can even imagine. It's kind of long at 18 minutes but so worth it. This guy is amazingly talented.

Advertisement
Instructor
#5452 Old 18th Feb 2018 at 10:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SingleClawDesigns
Don't know how many of you guys have seen this it (was posted last year but I only recently stumbled onto it yesterday) but this is now pretty much the only Mortimer/Bella story I can even imagine. It's kind of long at 18 minutes but so worth it. This guy is amazingly talented.

Oh yes, I love it! I think he gives a wonderful interpretaion of their story.

Check these two too:
#5453 Old 18th Feb 2018 at 2:12 PM
Yea apparently it's a series, but the thing I love with Bella the last hope is that it can stand alone apart from that if it it the first one you see and still make sense regarding the two Bellas.
Mad Poster
#5454 Old 18th Feb 2018 at 4:07 PM Last edited by SneakyWingPhoenix : 18th Feb 2018 at 6:03 PM.
Simlogical reserved bed mod is so horribly design/ coded. Probably the reason why my pets tend to literally sink into the floor/ground and the fact I have to resell a double bed when I accidentally directed one wrong sim to slumber in it.
Mad Poster
#5455 Old 18th Feb 2018 at 4:12 PM
I never felt the need for reservable beds. My sims will just go back to the bed I sent them to sleep in the first time I sent them. Easy...so I never understood the need for it.
Yes, sometimes, one sim will go sleep in another sim's bed. So? I cancel it, wait for him to be up..then direct him to his own bed. Maybe this would be much harder if I was playing a family of 23 sims, but I don't.

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Mad Poster
#5456 Old 18th Feb 2018 at 4:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rosebine
I never felt the need for reservable beds. My sims will just go back to the bed I sent them to sleep in the first time I sent them. Easy...so I never understood the need for it.
Yes, sometimes, one sim will go sleep in another sim's bed. So? I cancel it, wait for him to be up..then direct him to his own bed. Maybe this would be much harder if I was playing a family of 23 sims, but I don't.

Mine never went to their respective beds. It's kinda immersion breaking that all children just occupy their parent's king size beds which is a kinda tedious task to shoo those every time when parents in need for their fun "play" time without the child disturbing them. Like get lost! You're not invited (and you really ought not to) to their game.
Inventor
#5457 Old 18th Feb 2018 at 5:07 PM
Would TwoJeffs' Smart Beds work for you? It works fine in my game.

I used to have Inaccessible Beds too, but I couldn't handle sims making their beds 3 floors down, out in the lot corner in the middle of a storm.
Scholar
#5458 Old 19th Feb 2018 at 6:11 AM
Hm, I don't know what this is but at my last play session I did send my sim of to a shopping center to look for new clothes. And I thought: while you are there, you can grab some foid as well. So she brought home dome food and did place it in the kitchen. But I could not make her place the food in the refridgerator so I thought it was full. But she did not have any "check food level" action either. OK, replace the refridgerator but same story. Placed the food in her backpack but what's going on there? Any ideas? I will play again this saturday and check if the problem is gone.
Mad Poster
#5459 Old 19th Feb 2018 at 9:33 AM
@Mrmo - pull out any food and/or fridge related hacks that you may have. If that doesn't help, you may have to do the 50/50.
Mad Poster
#5460 Old 19th Feb 2018 at 10:43 AM
She will eventually put food in it when it runs out. Be sure to know that you cannot stock food in mini-fridge.
Scholar
#5461 Old 19th Feb 2018 at 10:54 AM Last edited by Mrmo : 19th Feb 2018 at 11:21 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by RoxEllen1965
@Mrmo - pull out any food and/or fridge related hacks that you may have. If that doesn't help, you may have to do the 50/50.

Ok, I only got the "low food warning" (or whatever it's name is) and if it does not work on other lots I will delete that from my downloads folder.

SneakyWingPhoenix: It was not a minifridge.

Edit: Can it be that it might be the Wrong version (read: pre-apartment life version) of the mod? I'm not sure what version I did install. Ok, deleting it.
Mad Poster
#5462 Old 20th Feb 2018 at 3:05 AM
I...just saw Joe Carr. I jumped.
I decided that one of my 'Hoods would be my new test 'Hood. But that one got created before I fiddled with Townies and etc...so they are there. I was not expecting him at all.
My last memory of him was years ago. I had this wooden cabin surrounded by pine trees. It was beautiful. I also made a swimmable lake...Joe came by my sim's cabin and decided to go for a swim. He drowned. I guess, I was not very good at making sure non-controlable sims could get out of the lake at that time.
He kept spooking my sims. It was a family of two, an adult big brother and his teen brother. The teen got annoyed and ran away...
It was funny still, to see Joe again.

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Mad Poster
#5463 Old 20th Feb 2018 at 3:15 AM
@Mrmo - I believe both Seasons and FreeTime modified the fridge code, so if your mod is older than one of those it could do it.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Field Researcher
#5464 Old 20th Feb 2018 at 1:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TychoH
I removed the lesswhiny-mod from Pescado. Suddenly the Sims cry again for a couple of hours if a beloved one dies. I almost had forgotten about that crying. I missed it, with lesswhiney just cried once at the time their spouse/parent/child died (and not even that if they were too busy noticing he/she died at that moment), it was like they didn't even cared if their beloved died. Now instead of attending a new task they break down and cry.

I love to see them cry

I almost cried myself upon reading this! My Downloads folder is an antique piece, you know? The contents inside were found four years ago, so I barely know what it is there, but I know I have lesswhiny. Recently, I have been wondering why my sims had become heartless, because they only sigh once after something bad happens to them! I am definitely removing that mod. Why did I even downloaded it? If anything, I would like one to make them cry for weeks.

Thank you. Glad I decided to read this thread :lovestruc
Mad Poster
#5465 Old 21st Feb 2018 at 2:01 AM
My sim who both wants and fears having a party could have the party and still net 1k aspiration points.
Mad Poster
#5466 Old 21st Feb 2018 at 2:20 AM
@Rosawyn - and a majority of the time, after starting the party, they roll a want to have a great party. More aspiration points right there.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Mad Poster
#5467 Old 21st Feb 2018 at 6:07 AM
No, brain, no, I do not want to build an entire post-apocalyptic urban neighborhood. What ARE you thinking? Go work on the novel or beta for Pam or something . . . sheesh! I have too many neighborhoods already I could work on, I don't need another!

Pics from my game: Sunbee's Simblr Sunbee's Livejournal
"English is a marvelous edged weapon if you know how to wield it." C.J. Cherryh
Top Secret Researcher
#5468 Old 21st Feb 2018 at 10:19 AM
I just learned how to recolor and clone objects! It's so fun! This will open up so many doors. *eager hand clap*
Scholar
#5469 Old 21st Feb 2018 at 12:20 PM
ohh is there a tutorial for recolouring and cloning?

I May Be Life Dumb But I'm Sim Smart(mostly).
My Tumblr
Mad Poster
#5470 Old 21st Feb 2018 at 12:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Pideli
I just learned how to recolor and clone objects! It's so fun! This will open up so many doors. *eager hand clap*

JEALOUS

"Fear not little flock, for it hath pleased your Father to give you a kingdom". Luke 12:32 Chris Hatch's family friendly files archived on SFS: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=603534 . Bulbizarre's website: https://archiveofourown.org/users/C...CoveredPortals/
Top Secret Researcher
#5471 Old 21st Feb 2018 at 3:12 PM
Oh I thought I was the last person on this site to learn that I just followed these tutorials:
http://modthesims.info/t/102356
http://modthesims.info/t/32228

It's not that difficult once you get the hang of it Just one step at a time! Meshing though, that's another thing, that's ninja level.
Top Secret Researcher
#5472 Old 21st Feb 2018 at 5:10 PM
Wouldn't it be awesome if a newly pregnant sim got abducted, and had twins where one was an alien and one was human?

Trans Rights Are Human Rights

Be careful who you hate; it may be someone you love.
=^..^=
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#5473 Old 21st Feb 2018 at 5:29 PM
You'd need a Pollination Technician who had a skintone range, and then it could work.
Mad Poster
#5474 Old 21st Feb 2018 at 7:44 PM
Do I really need the Visitor Adjustor if it's gonna ban the Gypsy matchmaker and cause her to glitch when she automatically shows up? Even old lady crumple... What was the point of banning them in the first place? (They're banned automatically by the mod when you first install it, according to Simbology.) Isn't it enough to have the creaturefix installed to avoid issues with Lady Crumple and vampires? :S
Instructor
#5475 Old 21st Feb 2018 at 8:56 PM
Wait, what?
So that's why I haven't seen the gypsy in months!
Thanks. I immediately took the visitor adjustor out.
Page 219 of 515