Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#26 Old 30th Nov 2011 at 8:19 PM
Well go figure. I updated to Lion and TS3 works. My CC refuses to work mind you. But TS3 runs fine for me.

I have a mid 2010 21.5" iMac.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#27 Old 9th Dec 2011 at 2:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MoreThan.Ever
Yeah, it doesn't start automatically for me. I have to go to applications and actually click on it.

But I'm here to report another lovely problem with Sims 3 and Lion. I had been doing fine after getting the patch, until I got ANOTHER patch and then edge smoothing didn't work anymore. All my other graphics I could have as high as I wanted and everything was dandy.

Well, I was stupid and downloaded an update for my Macbook Pro. I now have Lion 10.7.2. DONT DO IT. Now I can't even zoom in on my Sims without their clothes going freaky and sparkly and nude colored. And their eyes are scary as hell. I'm about to sell this computer I thought would be great because all I wanted to do was play Sims 3 on it and it seems to be able to do anything but.

I have an MacBookPro 15" 2,2GHz Late2011 with Lion, and if I don't update and without custom content I can play, but when I update is EXCEPTION RAISED and DEBUG, it's the same with custom content..
Test Subject
#28 Old 15th Dec 2011 at 8:33 PM
I'm not sure what that means but...yeah it wouldn't even run without patches or anything. It simply won't RUN. My computer just sits there.
Test Subject
#29 Old 8th Mar 2012 at 4:33 PM
I can play it on the regular game and i added expansions to. They work perfectly fine just a few glitches here and there. When is EA going to update their other expansion packs to Lion.
Test Subject
#30 Old 11th Mar 2012 at 5:48 PM
I also have Lion and it seems to be having a lot of problems. In one town, Riverview, it would pause every 5 seconds or so. Not fun playing 5 seconds at a time. I only have the base game installed and a few custom hair/clothing files. Switching to the default town, I got the Exception Raised, Debug? message and it crashed.
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 22nd Mar 2012 at 7:21 PM
Just want to add in that I have a late 2011 macbook pro 13" with the intel 3000 graphics card and lion 10.7.2... My game had the glitchy graphics and was completely unplayable, but after updating to the newest patch (33 something?) it is ALL FIXED, although grass/terrain still looks wrong.

Oh also, I do have pets and the pets look fine. I have basegame, night life, generations, pets. No cc.

:)
Page 2 of 2