Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Dec 2017 at 9:08 AM
Default Way to automate restaurant
It's been a while since I played TS4, so I don't really know much about what happened with it, but now that the cats and dogs addon seems to be exactly what I've been asking for since TS2, I'm thinking of giving it another try.

Last time I played, there seemed to be no way to automate shifts for the restaurant, or at least set a start and a stop time. Ideally I'd like to have multiple 8 hour shifts, so I don't overwork employees. But if not, I'd like at least to be able to do something like automatically close at 10 PM and automatically open at 6 AM, so the employees can at least get some sleep.

Is there some mod or object that lets me do that, please?
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 9th Dec 2017 at 5:10 PM
Maybe you can find something here? / http://modthesims.info/browse.php?f...restaurant&gs=4

"The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory. "
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 12th Dec 2017 at 12:09 AM
I've already done a look for restaurant, but thanks. My problem isn't with hiring people, but merely with the fact that they get tired, grumpy and unproductive, if you keep them at work for 72 hours in a row. I'd like them to just automatically go home every day.