Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Jul 2014 at 7:45 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Won't Start
I tried to fix a problem that I had with it freezing but the background would move by following the advice on the Delete Cache Files page here. After that I click on the launcher and it says that it has stopped working. I then try clicking on the TS3EP11 in the Program Files (x86)/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3 Into The Future/Game/Bin/ folder and I get a error message that says that the base game is incompatible with the current Sims 3 Expansion Pack. I think I deleted some files incorrectly, however, I have also emptied my recycle bin, too. Possibly the files mention in the Launcher files section on the aforementioned page. Is it possible for someone who knows more than I to post those files and i reintegrate them into the appropriate folders on my computer?