Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Fish Stay Fresh FOREVER!!! (Read Description)

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 668 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 51,343 Views
Uploaded: 6th Apr 2017 at 8:41 PM
Updated: 31st Jul 2022 at 4:23 PM
I HAVE COMPLETELY RE-CREATED THIS MOD FROM THE GROUND UP, NOW WITH 2 FLAVOURS. Download over at my Patreon page (100% free, no early access or paywalls!!).

One of my biggest annoyances in TS4 is how fish decay unless you put them in an aquarium. They even decay in fridges, wth?!?!?!

If you like to stockpile harvestables and fish in fridges for future cooking like I do, then you'll understand where I'm coming from. Apparently the freshness of the fish does not really affect food quality, however it's annoying to see all my fish "rot" in the fridge within a couple of days, so I've taken it upon myself to remove this decay all together.

Therefore... Fish Stay Fresh FOREVER!!!

With this mod, fish never lose the Excellent quality they have when they are caught. I've tested this in game with my trusty test save and also with my current playthrough, in which I have a fishing and gardening obsessed family. These fish just do not decay anymore!

This is my first (successful) tuning/XML mod so please let me know how you get on with it. It's been tested for several in-game days and it works just as I intended. It's also compatible with other mods such as MCCC and some other fishing-related mods such as Coolspear's faster fishing. It's not a script mod, it's just a package file so just put it in with your other non-script mods and make sure mods are enabled in your game and you're in business

This mod WILL conflict with any others that modify these tuning files:
  • commodity_Fish_Freshness

This was a personal mod, but I've decided to upload it because ??? I can't be the only one who has this annoyance right ???

Thank you for looking/downloading

Additional Credits:
Sims 4 Studio