Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

[1.1] Supernatural Babies - Children of the Full Moon

by Nandonalt Posted 14th Feb 2014 at 5:27 PM - Updated 16th Feb 2014 at 11:03 PM by Nandonalt : 1.1 update

163 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 50 Feedback Posts, 112 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 7
Test Subject
#76 Old 23rd Feb 2014 at 8:20 PM
Sorry for posting again, I don't suppose you have any idea why this mod may be making my game lag, do you?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#77 Old 24th Feb 2014 at 2:03 AM
This is So cool! I can't believe someone made a mod like this, thanks sooooooo much!
Test Subject
#78 Old 26th Feb 2014 at 12:25 AM
I'm having the same problem as Lauchis, my game crawls with this mod installed. It's fine once I take it out.
Test Subject
#79 Old 27th Feb 2014 at 1:45 PM
i had it installed and my sims 3 just stopped working and crash i could get maybe 20 min of play before it did so i have Nraas Master Controller , Cheats , Overwatch and Story Progression installed please help
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#80 Old 1st Mar 2014 at 2:59 PM
This is so awesome!
Test Subject
#81 Old 5th Mar 2014 at 12:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Nandonalt
Thanks!
Genies are coming in the next version, I forgot about them.
I'll wait a few days to not confuse anyone :P

Thank you very much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#82 Old 10th Mar 2014 at 7:26 PM
Thank you so much! :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#83 Old 22nd Mar 2014 at 10:53 PM
It's be great if I could only figure out how to download it :(
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#84 Old 23rd Mar 2014 at 12:09 AM
A very creative mod, thanks!
Test Subject
#85 Old 24th Mar 2014 at 10:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Nandonalt
Looks like they are a hybrid of some sort... a glitch, probably!
Thanks for the feedback, it helps me to code better!

I hope it didn't break your game, lol

Thanks for your reply... sorry for my late update but it's been a little while since I've played this family One of the girls just aged from toddler to child. She still has the pink scales on her legs (mermaid) but she is floating now, like a ghost. I looked at her again in CAS and there is no change to her supernatural type... just an empty box with sparkles. She still has the ghostly reverb to her voice. In the option menu, her mother had the choice to "compliment her ghastly appearance" I'll give more feedback when she ages to teen... but for now, looks like I have a ghost/mermaid hybrid.
Screenshots
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#86 Old 28th Mar 2014 at 5:58 PM
This is an awesome Mod! I never would have thought to do this. It's much appreciated!
Test Subject
#87 Old 1st Apr 2014 at 3:11 AM
hi! I LOVE the idea of this mod, but I don't want tons of supernaturals walking around (as awesome as they are!) i was wondering if you could have a version with just a 10% chance? it would be much appreciated if you could find the time thank you in advance!
Test Subject
#88 Old 4th Apr 2014 at 11:45 AM
Default Witches
I would really like a version that only allows for witches. Its the only supernatural state I could understand being born randomly from a human as. The others logically to me only come from being turned into them, or being born directly from that state. Awesome mod idea though!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#89 Old 6th Apr 2014 at 9:38 PM
This is awesome! I would have never thought of this so unique and creative!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#90 Old 9th Apr 2014 at 7:37 PM
Looks really cool, but I would only be interested in witches, like others have said. A flavor which allows for witch children born to non-supernaturals and normal children born to witches would be really great. Still a great mod, though!
Test Subject
#91 Old 10th Apr 2014 at 12:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by harps36
Thanks for your reply... sorry for my late update but it's been a little while since I've played this family One of the girls just aged from toddler to child. She still has the pink scales on her legs (mermaid) but she is floating now, like a ghost. I looked at her again in CAS and there is no change to her supernatural type... just an empty box with sparkles. She still has the ghostly reverb to her voice. In the option menu, her mother had the choice to "compliment her ghastly appearance" I'll give more feedback when she ages to teen... but for now, looks like I have a ghost/mermaid hybrid.

HEY! Be glad! Hybrids rock in my opinion. I once had a Vampire Witch and she drank a fairy elixir and became a Vampire Witch Fairy!
Test Subject
#92 Old 11th Apr 2014 at 9:11 PM
This is really awesome! Suggestions: Could make a flavour without ghost kids?
And maybe one that works without the full moon, cuz I hate having that enabled. Idk maybe theres a 10% chance of having a supernatural kid all of the time....
Test Subject
#93 Old 16th Apr 2014 at 8:31 PM
I would second the ideas for witches only and on at all times, not just during the full moon. Although that is so cool! I can't wait to test this in my game, thank you .

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit"
-Aristotle
Lab Assistant
#94 Old 17th Apr 2014 at 5:56 PM Last edited by Lilithmae1231 : 19th Apr 2014 at 4:31 PM.
Okay, I've finally gotten some time to play and use this mod, and so far I've had two babies and they're both mersims. I was kinda hoping for a little more randomness than that, but otherwise, the mod works just fine for me. My sim is currently pregnant and is about a day away from birth, so we'll see if this one'll be different. :D

Edit: Okay, so she had a plantsim baby, which has regular sim skin. I'm not sure if it's supposed to be like that, so I thought I'd mention it; I don't really mind it. So far everything else indicates she's a plantsim, though.

Edit (again ^^; ): Never mind, she got the plantsim skin when she aged up to a child.

I need an adult!! Oh, wait, I am an adult...

I want a refund.
THANKS POST
#95 Old 28th Apr 2014 at 8:39 AM
thanks a bunch cant wait to use this mod
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#96 Old 1st May 2014 at 12:20 PM
This is such a cool idea! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#97 Old 8th May 2014 at 12:51 AM
Thank you for this mod, it's awesome!

Confirmed: This mod does work for 1.67. :)
Test Subject
#98 Old 17th May 2014 at 3:03 AM
idk
Quote: Originally posted by AshenWolf
does this mean a baby of two normal sims will get one of occult race?

idk but maybe if u download the 100% version :P
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#99 Old 22nd May 2014 at 7:11 PM
Great mod can wait to see how well it works on my supernatural couple.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#100 Old 14th Jun 2014 at 8:09 AM
JOY this is so cool
Page 4 of 7