Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Vampire Tweaker V5.1

by ferferga Posted 21st Apr 2014 at 11:48 AM - Updated 15th Jun 2018 at 4:09 PM by ferferga : Updated to V5.1

378 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 319 Feedback Posts, 58 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 5 of 16
Test Subject
#101 Old 6th Jul 2014 at 3:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by fer456
The resurrect interaction is now available in the V3. I think the blood makeup is better than the V1, because I think is more realistic. But yes, sometimes the blood makeup is a little... Strange?? I don't know how to explain. Yes I think it needs a revision. The interactions to teens is a little scary for me. Maybe custom interactions, because make the interactions for teenagers needs new animations, a modification of the thirst commodity and new interaction definitions. Also, EA makes very difficult to replace the script and sealed some parts. Explained better, the best thing to do something is replacing the entire script of the game, making the mod more conflictive. If I can do replacements of the scripts, this mod can be really awesome, but is impossible to replace some things in the script . I don't know the release of the version because my holidays, but I'm trying to work in the mod.
So

Ah that is very true, I didn't think of that. You are very smart And yes, I agree on the makeup, haha, I honestly don't mind it in V3, but do you think I can replace the V3 makeup with the one from V1 in S3PE? If not, that is okay.
Darn EA, always screwing things up But oh well, your mod has made vampires so much better, so thank you for that! Speaking of those interactions, I do hope in in a newer update the interactions will begin to show up, but in the meantime I will continue to try to make them work
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#102 Old 6th Jul 2014 at 7:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kissmeurniall
Ah that is very true, I didn't think of that. You are very smart And yes, I agree on the makeup, haha, I honestly don't mind it in V3, but do you think I can replace the V3 makeup with the one from V1 in S3PE? If not, that is okay.
Darn EA, always screwing things up But oh well, your mod has made vampires so much better, so thank you for that! Speaking of those interactions, I do hope in in a newer update the interactions will begin to show up, but in the meantime I will continue to try to make them work

Yes, you can replace and make your own textures. But I want to make a new makeup with more realism than the V3 makeup and less blood. Something more beautiful for our vampires

So, if you want, wait for the new version to see the new makeup and if you don't like it, I will teach you how to change, replace or make a new makeup and how to link it to the script of the mod.
Test Subject
#103 Old 6th Jul 2014 at 4:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by fer456
Yes, you can replace and make your own textures. But I want to make a new makeup with more realism than the V3 makeup and less blood. Something more beautiful for our vampires

So, if you want, wait for the new version to see the new makeup and if you don't like it, I will teach you how to change, replace or make a new makeup and how to link it to the script of the mod.

That sounds like a wonderful idea! Well, I'm pretty sure you will not disappoint, I know I'll be very impressed with what more you have come up with! I would also like to say that I really like the brighter red you chose in V3 than in V1, as the blood is supposed to be fresh and red. So for your next update would you consider keeping that same colour of red you did for V3? Just a thought
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#104 Old 7th Jul 2014 at 2:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kissmeurniall
That sounds like a wonderful idea! Well, I'm pretty sure you will not disappoint, I know I'll be very impressed with what more you have come up with! I would also like to say that I really like the brighter red you chose in V3 than in V1, as the blood is supposed to be fresh and red. So for your next update would you consider keeping that same colour of red you did for V3? Just a thought

Yes, I can keep it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#105 Old 9th Jul 2014 at 10:12 PM
This one looks really tempting and looks great also
Test Subject
#106 Old 12th Jul 2014 at 3:38 AM
I have a question about the kill action does it only works and a sims who is still human. Since I tried it on my fairy wife and she died and did not resuract as a vampire. Also will the offer to turn work on a fairy without doing the kill action.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#107 Old 13th Jul 2014 at 11:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by vampireguy479
I have a question about the kill action does it only works and a sims who is still human. Since I tried it on my fairy wife and she died and did not resuract as a vampire. Also will the offer to turn work on a fairy without doing the kill action.

The kill interaction can kill other supernatural Sims except ghosts and genius.
The force conversion only works with humans, now working in a interaction to convert any Sims.

The resurrect doesn't occur when you kill a simple. You need to use the interaction clicking in a ghost simply and in the resurrect.

And another question. You say the only working isvthe kill interaction??
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#108 Old 13th Jul 2014 at 11:43 AM
Hey just wondering can I install v.3 without the others or do I need to do 1 then update to 2 then 3?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#109 Old 13th Jul 2014 at 11:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by hellinistic
Hey just wondering can I install v.3 without the others or do I need to do 1 then update to 2 then 3?

Yes, you can skip some versions to update the mod. If you are a new downloader, is highly recommended to download the v3.

Thank you for your question. It help me for add this information in the description post. Thank you
Test Subject
#110 Old 13th Jul 2014 at 11:25 PM
Thank you for this mod. I have had it since before version 2. However, I have updated to version 3 and I am still having the Thirst Motive decay issue. It looks like there is an arrow next to the motive bar indicating that it is going down, but it doesn't seem to be decaying at all. I was wondering if anyone else was having this problem as well or if maybe I updated the mod incorrectly? I tried to update it, but had the motive issue, so I did a clean uninstall and re-install of the mod and am still having the issue. Any thoughts/ideas?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#111 Old 14th Jul 2014 at 9:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Coopera
Thank you for this mod. I have had it since before version 2. However, I have updated to version 3 and I am still having the Thirst Motive decay issue. It looks like there is an arrow next to the motive bar indicating that it is going down, but it doesn't seem to be decaying at all. I was wondering if anyone else was having this problem as well or if maybe I updated the mod incorrectly? I tried to update it, but had the motive issue, so I did a clean uninstall and re-install of the mod and am still having the issue. Any thoughts/ideas?

This isn't a update problem. I explain it in another reply .I make more higher the thirst decay value in v3, but is still a low value to see the decay. The thirst decay, but too slow. So, when I make this mod I think the people prefers lower decay values. So I make it higher values in the newer versions, but the people want more higher values.

In the next version I will make higher the decay value. But I don't know when I can release this version.
Sorry

The new version has some new effects, animations for interactions and higher decay values for thirst.

Thank you for your reply!
Test Subject
#112 Old 14th Jul 2014 at 6:01 PM Last edited by nacnud123 : 14th Jul 2014 at 8:13 PM.
Hi do i haft to keep deleting the
CASPartCache
CompositorCache
Scriptcache
SimCompositorCache
SocialCache
when i would like to play sims 3 with this mod and what version do i need for version 1.67 of this mod

if i am making some spelling mistakes sorry
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#113 Old 14th Jul 2014 at 9:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nacnud123
Hi do i haft to keep deleting the
CASPartCache
CompositorCache
Scriptcache
SimCompositorCache
SocialCache
when i would like to play sims 3 with this mod and what version do i need for version 1.67 of this mod

if i am making some spelling mistakes sorry

Yes, you need to remove these files to make a more clean installation. You can use anyone version you want for every version up to supernatural patch ( I don't remember the number ), but is highly recommended to have a higher version to use the mod. I think th v3 is the best version for 1.67 because I compiled it against this version and has a lot of fixes and improvements.
Test Subject
#114 Old 14th Jul 2014 at 10:24 PM
Yes, you need to remove these files to make a more clean installation. You can use anyone version you want for every version up to supernatural patch ( I don't remember the number ), but is highly recommended to have a higher version to use the mod. I think th v3 is the best version for 1.67 because I compiled it against this version and has a lot of fixes and improvements.[/QUOTE]

thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#115 Old 15th Jul 2014 at 3:13 PM
Is this compatible with more vampire powers V 2.0?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#116 Old 15th Jul 2014 at 5:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by XeroZex
Is this compatible with more vampire powers V 2.0?

Yes, is gillete compatible.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#117 Old 19th Jul 2014 at 9:17 AM
It didn't work for me, for some reason the interactions didn't show up in game at all.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#118 Old 19th Jul 2014 at 9:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by XeroZex
It didn't work for me, for some reason the interactions didn't show up in game at all.

For me, works perfectly. Any user report me this error except you. Ask to Sauzer for this. If Sauzer cannot solve the error, ask me again.
Test Subject
#119 Old 20th Jul 2014 at 11:40 PM
When do you think the next version (with faster hunger, etc.) will be released?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#120 Old 21st Jul 2014 at 12:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Max4576
When do you think the next version (with faster hunger, etc.) will be released?

Sorry, with the summer holidays I don't know for sure the release date. I'm doing the maximum I can do.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#121 Old 25th Jul 2014 at 4:38 PM
I love it Vampire and Teen Wolf!! :D <3
Test Subject
#122 Old 26th Jul 2014 at 5:20 AM
i dont have red eyes or blood effect and i cant bite the neck, dont know what happened.I reset the city but nothing change
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#123 Old 26th Jul 2014 at 4:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by wind10491
i dont have red eyes or blood effect and i cant bite the neck, dont know what happened.I reset the city but nothing change

Do you have more mods installed and working?, Do you have installed correctly the mod with the Resource.cfg installed? , The rest of the mods are working good?
Test Subject
#124 Old 27th Jul 2014 at 1:40 AM
yeah the rest of the mods worked.i just have some skin for my sims
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#125 Old 28th Jul 2014 at 3:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by wind10491
yeah the rest of the mods worked.i just have some skin for my sims

This is strange. I don't know why you have the problem. Nobody has this problem.

What version do you have? You check conflicts with the Sims 3 Dashboard from Delphy? Check these things and tell me please.
Page 5 of 16