Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Functional Beekeeper Box (More Wax and Honey Update)

by icemunmun Posted 17th May 2017 at 9:09 PM - Updated 23rd Jan 2018 at 6:29 PM by icemunmun : Updated for pets patch

77 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 27 Feedback Posts, 49 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 4
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#51 Old 8th Nov 2017 at 11:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by AmayaUchiha
this is no longer working after the november patch

Ah...I am working on updating it
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#52 Old 9th Nov 2017 at 5:09 PM
This stuff is perfect for my farm. thanks again
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#53 Old 17th Nov 2017 at 6:26 AM
Great mod for my urban gardener Sim!
No idea if it's possible or within the scope of this mod, but it would be awesome if the beekeeper box made nearby plants grow or evolve more quickly.
Lab Assistant
#54 Old 7th Dec 2017 at 11:02 PM Last edited by Jevi : 8th Dec 2017 at 12:47 PM.
Thank you very much, icemunmun!
Attached files:
File Type: zip  icemunmun_Beebox_Strings_GER.zip (1.2 KB, 84 downloads)
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#55 Old 30th Dec 2017 at 6:42 PM
Thank You
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#56 Old 22nd Jan 2018 at 11:11 PM
Thank you for your hard work
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#57 Old 25th Jan 2018 at 5:23 PM
thank you very much
Top Secret Researcher
#58 Old 12th Feb 2018 at 6:48 PM
icemunmun, you missed my post with the French translation! - it's post #44
Lab Assistant
#59 Old 24th Feb 2018 at 1:04 AM
Hi! My game is in Brazilian Portuguese and the pie menu is showing only the images, without any strings, except for the "see" option. It also happens with your toddler food (only the choco one), no name, just the picture. Is it with the strings? I'll send translated strings in PT_BR in a moment if that's the case.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#60 Old 16th Mar 2018 at 5:07 PM
Thank u so much, I love love love this Box!!! :DDD
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#61 Old 4th Apr 2018 at 5:43 PM
I think I missed an update to this. Last time I used it when I told my sim to smoke the box it was the sim who started to emit smoke and it followed him around when he walked away. Hugely funny, but now I think I shall download the latest version as he may just decide to make some candles.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#62 Old 4th Apr 2018 at 8:55 PM
You are a genius! I absolute love your mods, all harvestables and receipes are making my sims into farmers, yay! Thanks so much for combining beeswax into the candlemaking mod! (And also thanks for the canning station.)
Test Subject
#63 Old 14th Apr 2018 at 10:52 PM
My beehives are emitting green stink clouds? I've tried collecting from them, but the cloud won't go away... they also appear to be covered in dirt. Not sure how to fix it
Test Subject
#64 Old 24th May 2018 at 11:52 PM
Looks like the Season expack will have a beekeeper box as well from the trailer.
Test Subject
#65 Old 1st Jul 2018 at 7:47 PM
I have 2 question for your mod.
1.Is Beekeeper Box need to update for Seasons pack? Because it didn't shown the name when i harvest the inventory
2.Do i have to use Beekeeper Box for Make a candle?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#66 Old 7th Jul 2018 at 4:08 AM
does this still work with the seasons update??
Test Subject
#67 Old 13th Jul 2018 at 10:23 AM
With seasons update, they release beekeeping box, but no wax or royal jelly. can you provide the mods for only those items please?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#68 Old 3rd Aug 2018 at 9:53 PM
I'm screaming rn! Thank you
Test Subject
#69 Old 29th Aug 2018 at 6:38 AM
hello! i am in love with this mod ^^ it is so incredible and funny! however i am experiencing the same problems as Akin. Also a brazilian portuguese game and t]some buffs and some menu options are not showing, such as "smoke" and "collect" . My sims can smoke and can collect, but those names don't appear on the pie menu. I only guess that this is what is written. Also missing the make honey jar line on the honey's inventory menu. My sims can eat honey and make the honey jar, but there's nothing written in the jar option and therefore nothing written in the respective buffs. Hope it can be some easy fix maybe?! or did I make anything wrong? Anyway I Love this mod and your work!! thank you!
Test Subject
#70 Old 3rd Feb 2019 at 10:10 PM
Polskie tłumaczenie
Mod dostępny także w polskiej wersji językowej
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Functional_BeekeeperBox-PL.rar (2.48 MB, 17 downloads)
Test Subject
#71 Old 9th Feb 2019 at 11:24 AM
Hi, whenever I try to craft a jar of honey it just shows an error.
Is there any way to fix it?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#72 Old 21st Feb 2019 at 2:34 AM
You have done it again and again! Thank you for providing variety in food and drink for our sims!
Test Subject
#73 Old 18th Mar 2019 at 8:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by chichi12112
Hi, whenever I try to craft a jar of honey it just shows an error.
Is there any way to fix it?

I'm having exactly the same issue. Also, the honey doesn't display a name in the inventory or fridge.
The LE with trying to bottle the honey says that "Exception when applying action <ObjectRewardsOperation ParticipantType.Actor> for loot <class 'sims4.tuning.instances.icemunmun:loot_ObjectReward_Honeybottle'> (TypeError: cannot unpack non-iterable NoneType object)"

Hopefully, this can get fixed soon.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#74 Old 30th Mar 2019 at 5:11 PM
I'm really hoping this works with all the updates since it hasn't been updated, but the canning stations says it's needed
Test Subject
#75 Old 30th May 2019 at 4:55 AM
Default just what i was looking for
love your stuff, new things to grow/cook and now candlemaking and bees. LOVING IT!
Page 3 of 4