Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Sep 2017 at 1:10 AM Last edited by swillfly : 28th Sep 2017 at 5:01 AM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default UC broken object
OMGWTFBBQ.package doesn't seem to work with UC... First I tried it I received a debug error "Error: Hit Break Point Primitive" with lots of debug info. Can grill normally with it but not it's special option. I removed everything (CC/lots/etc.) and let the game populate default stuff. I added in just the object and 2 test subjects (the chef & the meal). It's unselectable now. Enabled cheats and Shift+Clicked and it also yielded same error. Reset did nothing. I guess it doesn't work with UC. Anyone get it to work?
Thx & happysimming!
Edit: n/m I got it to work again. Must've been another CC object conflicting with it...I'm guessing something loaded before it didn't like
...erm..problem kinda solved.. this thread can be deleted. Thx

Kidney stones are never round pebbles... they are more like jagged stalactites.