Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Inventor
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Oct 2017 at 5:41 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Toddler Throw Up Fear Never Fulfilling
I realize that this is an odd problem that might not even be a problem, but I'm at my wit's end trying to find out what's wrong.

Basically, none of my toddlers ever lose aspiration points for throwing up. I've noticed this for a while now though I've only recently began wondering if this isn't a symptom of a bigger problem.

I've tried everything that I know of to induce the event - dog food, constant tossing in air after eating, and spoiled bottles - and while the toddlers did throw up, the fear never fulfilled nor did they lose aspiration points. I did this in my normal hoods and tested it in mod and CC-free environments straight from regenerated Sims 2 folders, but nothing happened. Force erroring the toddlers and moving them in and out of households don't fix it but Ctrl + clicking the fear does fulfill it at least and either rolls again or makes way for another fear.

It's only this one fear though - all of the other toddler fears were fulfilled and they fell into aspiration failure as they were supposed to, none of the other ages seem to be affected, and there aren't any signs of general game problems. Installation files are as they've always been and objects files have been locked as read-only.

I was wondering if anybody knows what could be causing this. I might be missing something completely obvious here, which isn't a novelty.