Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

A Different Kind of Home

by JRW Posted 29th Mar 2008 at 2:55 AM - Updated 7th Apr 2008 at 4:21 PM by JRW

319 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 282 Feedback Posts, 36 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 3 of 13
Test Subject
#51 Old 29th Mar 2008 at 11:48 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 2nd Apr 2008 at 6:26 PM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
hahahaha that house made me laugh In a good way of course. VERY nice done.
Lab Assistant
#52 Old 30th Mar 2008 at 1:02 AM
That's incredible!

Diolch o Galon ♥
Lab Assistant
#53 Old 30th Mar 2008 at 1:23 AM
Good lord.

That is THE MOST amazing thing I have seen for this game in a long time. xDDDDD

Like woah.
Test Subject
#54 Old 30th Mar 2008 at 1:53 AM
OMG, this is SO awesome, thank you for sharing it.
Test Subject
#55 Old 30th Mar 2008 at 1:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by JRW
You can always download this lot and try running it in your game.
Maybe it'll work, you may never know.

In any way, I'll double check now if all indicated expansions are indeed required.
Thank you for the reference

And of course, thanks all for commenting!

I did try it with the clean installer, and it works! oh and by the way, that cube is beautifully furnished. can't wait for your next creation
Top Secret Researcher
#56 Old 30th Mar 2008 at 2:11 AM
This is VERY inspiring! My favorite aspect has to be the Keyboard Building! Impressive!
Thanks for sharing this! This is indeed a Child's Heaven. Very clever indeed!

Creativity is giving the soul permission to leap beyond the boundaries of the ordinary!
~*~Stephanie~*~
Captain Louie
retired moderator
#57 Old 30th Mar 2008 at 3:09 AM
One of the coolest (if not the coolest) lot i have EVER seen! Hello favorite creator (lol)

Now streaming on at Twitch.tv/SeveralNerds or UglyHoesConnect.com - whichever is easier for you to type in your browser.
Lab Assistant
#58 Old 30th Mar 2008 at 4:21 AM
OMG! What amazing talent you have! I love it!

Remember SILENCE=DEATH.
If you're not saying what's on your mind,
you're as good as dead!
Field Researcher
#59 Old 30th Mar 2008 at 4:45 AM Last edited by Canoodle : 2nd Apr 2008 at 6:27 PM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
wow i really love this. i cant download it though bcoz i havnet got the required EP's but when i saw it i had to check it out. amazing work

the amount of pills I'm taking, counteracts the booze I'm drinking
Test Subject
#60 Old 30th Mar 2008 at 5:17 AM
OMG wow! That is THE COOLEST house ever! Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#61 Old 30th Mar 2008 at 7:32 AM
it reminds me so much of puzzle world at wanaka, new zealand. amazing job!

i am going to get Tosha Go, and it's going to look like an accident... because, she stole my newspaper.
Inventor
#62 Old 30th Mar 2008 at 8:27 AM
This is so different and lovely, too.
This house is so imaginative and wicked.
If this was a real house, I would envy the person living in it. It's like living in ... Toyland. Brings back memories of ... a few years ago. Lol.

Panic! At The Disco ... I'm Down With The Panic!
My Chemical Romance ... With The Band Members.
My Secrect ... AFI's Miss Murder Is Me. Shhh!
(Avatar made by Me)
Test Subject
#63 Old 30th Mar 2008 at 8:32 AM
oh is amazing
Test Subject
#64 Old 30th Mar 2008 at 10:04 AM
Awesome
Test Subject
#65 Old 30th Mar 2008 at 10:35 AM Last edited by Canoodle : 2nd Apr 2008 at 6:27 PM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
:0 Fun!
Test Subject
#66 Old 30th Mar 2008 at 11:43 AM
That...is...phenomenal.
Test Subject
#67 Old 30th Mar 2008 at 1:05 PM
...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................amazing!

i want to make the sims 2 more life like i mean who swirl's around to get changed not me!

also check out www.runescape.com i'm working on build the main city on the sims 2 so if you can check the site maybe you can help me
Test Subject
#68 Old 30th Mar 2008 at 3:15 PM
keep getting error message: bad block and failed crc test when i try to extract it.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#69 Old 30th Mar 2008 at 4:06 PM Last edited by JRW : 30th Mar 2008 at 5:09 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by motvet
keep getting error message: bad block and failed crc test when i try to extract it.

You mean when you extract it from the rar file?
Even before you install it into the game?

Well... I don't think the problem is whether your game supports this lot, or not.
Your download may be corrupt. Try downloading again.
Test Subject
#70 Old 30th Mar 2008 at 7:07 PM
re: #69; yup, that did work, after i used the newer clean installer.
VERY high marks for creativity, and i'm one to stay away from high concept stuff, just because of the lower playability, but this one (a bit slowly) will play nicely. High design and playability, zowie!
Test Subject
#71 Old 30th Mar 2008 at 8:11 PM
Astonishing! Extraordinary! Spectacular! Amazing! If only my thesaurus wasn't missing the next page so I could use even more superlatives to describe this incredible piece of work!
Test Subject
#72 Old 30th Mar 2008 at 8:51 PM
To be honest, it doesn't fit well in my game, but I need to say that I am in absolute awe of the amount of creativity and thought that went into this.

About as high a compliment as you can get, is when someone can't use an object but is still amazed by it.

Truly sick. In a very very good way.
Test Subject
#73 Old 30th Mar 2008 at 9:52 PM
wow!!!!!

society is a social construction
Lab Assistant
#74 Old 30th Mar 2008 at 9:55 PM
Holy SH!T these are AWSOME! :O :O
Field Researcher
#75 Old 30th Mar 2008 at 11:21 PM
What everyone else already said and then some. This is one awesome masterpiece. Thanks and congratulations!
Page 3 of 13