Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#76 Old 13th Apr 2013 at 9:08 PM
Claire Ursine from Sunset Valley, Brigit Hemlock in Bridgeport, Dante Morganthe from Moonlight Falls, and Blaise Kindle from Twinbrook are all pretty cute.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#77 Old 14th Apr 2013 at 12:57 AM
Sam Sekemoto and Bella Bachelor from SV grow up to be cute.
Scholar
#78 Old 15th Apr 2013 at 9:37 PM
Ashley Corono and Jeffrey Dean are some of the better ones from University.
One Minute Ninja'd
#79 Old 16th Apr 2013 at 1:03 AM
I like evil, little Ashley. Although one time, she was an evil fairy. Totally annoying. But as an evil human sim, she's a bit like Pretty in Pink meets the Texas Chainsaw Massacre.
Scholar
#80 Old 16th Apr 2013 at 5:38 AM
Hank Goddard, Connor Frio, Claire Ursine, Jamie Jolina, Christopher Steel and Thornton Wolff in Sunset Valley.

Cho Sonwhun, Sophia Carlton, Silver Rackett and Holly Greenwood in Twinbrook.
Test Subject
#81 Old 18th Apr 2013 at 7:31 AM
Personally I think Agnes Crumplebottom is quite good-looking, just change the hairstyle and the clothes.

Cornelia Goth also looks good, and Mortimer too when he grows up.

But imo there are more ugly sims than beautiful sims. :x
Alchemist
#82 Old 18th Apr 2013 at 6:23 PM
Kosti Hammer, Bridgeport.
Scholar
#83 Old 20th Apr 2013 at 3:04 PM
Sunset Valley:
Morgana Wolff
Jamie Jolina
Jared Frio
Zelda Mae
Hank Goddard
Riverview:
Meadow Carpenter-Rhodes
Ruby Broke
Bridgeport
Lil Bling (once you take off the sunglasses and hat)
Sugar Bijou
Marina Prattle

It's so tragic that once they hit elderhood it alll fades, though
Alchemist
#84 Old 20th Apr 2013 at 3:07 PM
Zelda Mae and Jared Frio
Lots of hotties in Monte Vista
Lab Assistant
#85 Old 29th Apr 2013 at 4:04 AM
As far as Sunset Valley Sims go...
Gunther Goth is surprisingly good-looking, especially in his suit and pimp hat XD
Some Sims, like Jamie Jolina and Morgana Wolff, look a lot better if you make their makeup less...tacky. (Morgana, I love you, but your purple eyeshadow doesn't need to be two inches thick.) Ayesha Ansari is rather pretty. Thornton Wolff, Hank Goddard, and Christopher Steel are all handsome. Really, a lot of those Sims need a makeover, which is why I'm spending way too much time in my current legacy re-making half of Sunset Valley's population. (It'll be worth it when Morgana starts having purple babies )
In Riverview, the only Sim that stood out to me was Jon Lessen. And Sinbad of Twinbrook is sexy. :P
Lab Assistant
#86 Old 29th Apr 2013 at 5:06 PM
Okay, I can't resist. Here's my purple Morgana.

Point I'm trying to make here is that some pre-made Sims are a LOT better looking if you simply adjust their hair, outfit (and skin tone) a little bit.

The Indiesine Legacy : featuring helpful tips, the best free CC, and elvish warrior princesses.
Test Subject
#87 Old 18th Jun 2013 at 4:04 AM
Honestly, I prefer:

Beau Merrick from Bridgeport

-Although his children are pretty, they seem to ALWAYS inherit his handsome cheekbones. Even the girls (oh my, his cheekbones look hideous on girls!)

Jared Frio, Mortimer Goth (sometimes, he always seems to grow up somewhat okay looking in my games), Leighton Sekemoto (his kids are a sight to see, even little Sam) from Sunset Valley.

Hank Goddard, er, his kids are kind of hit and miss. Some cute, some hideous.

Top Secret Researcher
#88 Old 18th Jun 2013 at 9:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by indiesine
Morgana, I love you, but your purple eyeshadow doesn't need to be two inches thick.
What do you expect from someone who wears heels at the beach? Someone needs to take her in hand, pretty vigorously.

Your purple look is lovely! She seems more relaxed & happier that way.
Field Researcher
#89 Old 18th Jun 2013 at 2:08 PM
How could you forget the beautiful Arlo Bunch?
Field Researcher
#90 Old 18th Jun 2013 at 2:19 PM
In all seriousness though, the Tragic Clown is one of my favourites. I didn't get any pictures, but he once made a very dashing son.
Test Subject
#91 Old 19th Oct 2013 at 3:51 AM
I think emerald is cute too,she was my favorate, by any chance were can i download her?I had a copy, and it will only work with twalian mods so I had no issue of it, you have to have Microsoft sdk and visual studeo ,with net frame work 4 or better for it to work smoothly,but alias my hd crashed and ive lost sweet little emerald,I also like the girl,gibscarbo child.any links?*puppy dog eyes*
Mad Poster
#92 Old 19th Oct 2013 at 4:36 AM
If you have Midnight Hollow the NPCs and some of the townies have a more distinct look than others before. The bar barista, proprietor, and mixologist are good looking, IMHO.

The female, I just gave her makeup. I left the males as they were created. Surprising.

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Field Researcher
#93 Old 19th Oct 2013 at 3:43 PM
@lewisb40 the girl in the first screenshot reminds me a little of christine teigen! i like.

Anyway, hands down my biggest sim crush right now is Ayden van Gould. I'm not even into vampires. I just can't help it. I guess I just like older men.

In Sunset Valley:
Connor Frio is okay.
Jamie Jolina is a babe, especially after you give her some mild lip colour. Justine Keaton is also pretty when you change her lip colour. What is it with these townies and their weirdly orange mouths?
I like Christopher Steel. He's plain but acceptable.
Morgana is pretty, and Thornton is kind of attractive in that evil CEO kind of way?
Agnes Crumplebottom is probably my favourite female. She is so pretty!
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#94 Old 19th Oct 2013 at 4:43 PM
Oh, she does look like Christine. Cool.

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Scholar
#95 Old 19th Oct 2013 at 6:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Grumpo Marx
How could you forget the beautiful Arlo Bunch?

Ugh! I killed him when he hit teenage years. I just, I just could not let that into my gene pool
Alchemist
#96 Old 19th Oct 2013 at 9:03 PM
Kara Carter <3
Lab Assistant
#97 Old 21st Oct 2013 at 12:43 AM
Eddy Mullis from University always struck me as attractive.
Although he does look a bit like Adam Lambert after waking up with bed-head and torn clothing.

Add me as a friend in the Sims:
http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/Zagreus74
Lab Assistant
#98 Old 22nd Oct 2013 at 8:56 PM
Why did Gladsten Farmwell get 0 votes? He's the only realistic-handsome sim there is.
I mean, look at his facial features, the expression and spark on his eyes, is just so masculine and realistic. Sexy and ROMANTIC!

I must agree, Connor Frio is cute.

Mia Azul, Ariel Walsh and Jamie Jolina for the ladies.
Scholar
#99 Old 22nd Oct 2013 at 9:09 PM
Kid of Leighton Sekemoto (mentioned above):

(obviously I changed her hair and eye colour, but her face is all real)

Leighton is a vampire in my SV, and the mother of the above child is the great-grand-daughter of Lisa Bunch. And grand-daughter of Trisha Robison of Riverview. I move the prettier ones around sometimes. Saves making my own

Call me Gemma or Gem :)
Played since original 'The Sims'. Spend my life working, playing and lurking around here, posting way too much not enough.
The Only Way Is Up
simblr
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#100 Old 22nd Oct 2013 at 9:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by carolynobligacion
Why did Gladsten Farmwell get 0 votes? He's the only realistic-handsome sim there is.
I mean, look at his facial features, the expression and spark on his eyes, is just so masculine and realistic. Sexy and ROMANTIC!

I must agree, Connor Frio is cute.

Mia Azul, Ariel Walsh and Jamie Jolina for the ladies.
Well just take Gladsten into CAS and remove his beard, then you'll know. They mutilated his chin in order to make his beard look more impressive. His chin is almost as large as the rest of his face.
Page 4 of 7