Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Dec 2018 at 8:50 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Teeth and eyeball on arm
Why is there teeth and an eyeball on my sims arm????

Have you ever walked into a room & forgot why you went in there?
What if God is playing The Sims & he just cancelled your action.
Adopt-a-Sim My Creations My Tumblr
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 28th Dec 2018 at 9:06 PM
if the skin is custom content or a replacement, problem might relate to skin's creation process.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 28th Dec 2018 at 9:15 PM
the skin replacement is jessi's "what nature gave me". Its doesnt seem to be happening to the adults or children.

Link Ninja
#4 Old 28th Dec 2018 at 9:31 PM
A quick look up of the skin name lead me to her download/post page and in the comments there is another complaint on the infant skin having a black hole. So yours may not be isolated and there could be an issue with the skins. Not sure how to fix though unless you change out the skin type in SimPE using a tutorial.

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#5 Old 28th Dec 2018 at 10:27 PM
I would change her and any other sims with it in SimPE and get rid of the skin. Either a maxis skin code or a code of any other skin that you have that works.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 30th Dec 2018 at 4:53 AM
I switched to another one of Jessi's skin defaults and that one seems to be okay

Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#7 Old 31st Dec 2018 at 12:14 AM
Oh if its a default yes, couldn't be easier, just swap them out. I was thinking you meant a custom skin.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~