Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
#26 Old 8th Dec 2011 at 8:01 AM
Wow just what I am looking for!
I was just thinking of doing something like this with my newly reinstalled game. I will also post updates to my story for all to see.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 11th Dec 2011 at 2:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Robodl95
Hmmm rude much? ^

"Challenges" often introduce people to playing to ways that they normally would not have, they don't necessarily have to be challenging

This seems like it would be very fun!!

Never disagree with Pescado. He is the fat obstreperous jerk, that's his job.
Test Subject
#28 Old 8th Dec 2014 at 6:14 AM
I'm doing this challenge i know im like sooo late but i just recently became bored with playing the sims regularly. so I took your challenge but i changed a little using a mod my household funds to buy a lot was 10000 yea so i bought a piece of land basically and build a house with everything dirt cheap. the mother sleeps on the floor in a sleeping bag.the baby have a crib toy playpen and walker spoiling her lol anyway im mixing this challenge with one ive seen earlier about a starving artist so the mother will be a starving artist and make money that way we'll see how this turns out
Test Subject
#29 Old 11th Dec 2014 at 11:01 PM
Wait...
Can she get pregnant with more babies http://www.modthesims.info/newreply...eply&p=3276264#
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 13th Dec 2014 at 9:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by J. M. Pescado
Why do people think that the seed for their probably-lame sim story constitutes a challenge? There are SO many of these so-called "challenges", but the thing is, they AREN'T ACTUALLY CHALLENGES.

Would you normally make a poor single mum sim? I don't really think most people would. Don't be rude on someones thread, please. I've seen you post a lot, and have concluded you're really quite rude and don't have much regard for other peoples feelings, so please take that into consideration next time you make a post that might affect someone else.
1978 gallons of pancake batter
#31 Old 13th Dec 2014 at 10:49 PM
quesadildos, you just replied to a post from 2010. Kinda pointless, don't you agree? Also don't mind Pescado. He is just ... Pescado.

If gotcha is all you’ve got, then you’ve got nothing. - Paul Krugman
Test Subject
#32 Old 1st Feb 2015 at 12:43 PM
This looks super fun definitely gonna do this!
Test Subject
#33 Old 23rd Feb 2015 at 9:08 PM
i know your gonna say im "super rude" but this isn't that sad the tear part in the name is stupid its only a game and this kind of stuff happens all the time its soooo sad not teen boys are jerks. Good Day Sir
Test Subject
#34 Old 23rd Feb 2015 at 9:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by quesadildos
Would you normally make a poor single mum sim? I don't really think most people would. Don't be rude on someones thread, please. I've seen you post a lot, and have concluded you're really quite rude and don't have much regard for other peoples feelings, so please take that into consideration next time you make a post that might affect someone else.
i do all the time so suck a lemon
Forum Resident
#35 Old 24th Feb 2015 at 3:56 AM
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images....jpg?1321408042

"If I be waspish, best beware my sting."
1978 gallons of pancake batter
#36 Old 24th Feb 2015 at 6:07 AM
Ok, seems like nobody's playing this challenge anymore anyway, so I'm gonna lock this before somebody gets hurt.

If gotcha is all you’ve got, then you’ve got nothing. - Paul Krugman
Locked thread
Page 2 of 2