Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Dec 2014 at 9:12 PM Last edited by LNearKiraMelloYello : 20th Jan 2015 at 5:38 AM.
Struggling Artist Challenge!
First challenge :3 I hope you like it!

Your sim was just kicked out of their parent's house to go out into the world and get a job. Your sim has chosen to pursue the arts so they can become famous.

Late Night recommended

No money cheats unless you really need it

HOUSE
- Must be bought or built using ONLY the starting funds. Make it look kinda cheap and run-down too. You may move out or upgrade with any money earned.

~Visual Artist~

-Sim-
- Can be a male or female Young Adult
- Make them however you feel an "Artsy" sim should be
- Must have the Artistic trait and Star Quality trait (if you have Late Night). You may choose the rest

GOAL: Reach 5 star celebrity status (or level 10 charisma if you don't have Late Night), Master the painting skill and paint at least 5 masterpieces.

~Musical Artist (composer)~

-Sim-
- Male or female young adult
- Make them fancy like a composer
- Must have Artistic and Virtuoso. You may choose the rest.

Goal: Reach level 10 in the Symphonic music career track, master at least 1 instrument, master writing

~Musical Artist (rock star)~

-Sim-
- Make them however you see fit
- Must have Star Quality (or charismatic), Artistic and Virtuoso

Goal: Reach level 10 in the Rock music career track, master at least one instrument, be a 5-star celebrity (or level 10 charisma)

~Literature Artist~

-Sim-
- Make them however you see fit
- Must have Artistic, Bookworm and charismatic

Goal: Get at least 3,500 simoleans per week in royalties for one book, master writing and master charisma

Have fun! :D
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 8th Dec 2014 at 2:01 AM
Good challenge! I'll probably do this with one of my spares.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 12th Dec 2014 at 11:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by snappyk
Good challenge! I'll probably do this with one of my spares.

Cool! I hope you like it!
Test Subject
#4 Old 26th Jan 2015 at 8:35 PM
I'm gonna do this challenge but with a twist where I have a family and each generation has to do at least two of these challenges.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 1st Feb 2015 at 3:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by maddogk20
I'm gonna do this challenge but with a twist where I have a family and each generation has to do at least two of these challenges.

That sounds cool! I might have to try that myself!