Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Apr 2010 at 2:57 AM
Default Problem with the streets
Hi! Im making a new world.. but when I edit in game I see the streets:

If somebody can help me I would appreciatte it

Sorry for my bad english.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 6th Apr 2010 at 3:05 AM
I think maybe the road textures at matching up with the current game.
Eminence Grise
#3 Old 6th Apr 2010 at 3:37 AM
Looks like you aren't placing intersections where roads meet. You need an intersection every place one road meets another, and at every dead end.

I'm assuming that's the problem you're talking about; if not, please be more specific about what you think is wrong
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 6th Apr 2010 at 3:46 AM
Those are the default game roads and I dont know why I see them ugly
Test Subject
#5 Old 6th Apr 2010 at 3:49 PM
1) If you did not create a custom road then then something happen to you sourcetextures.
C:\Users\yourcomputername\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3 Create A World Tool\UserToolData
If you are using a custom road then the roads are what you set them up as.
2) It does look as thought the intersection are missing. Help can be found in "Getting Start" section here or goto the EA website, a lot of help can be found in their FAQ section.
3)Also I notice you used a lot of hills, make your roads short and use the grade road option often.
4) When laying road and you want to put a lot next to the road use the grid, otherwise you will have trouble placing the house right.