Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Vampire Hunter

by Enirei Posted 5th Oct 2011 at 6:48 AM - Updated 24th Feb 2013 at 2:33 AM by Enirei : Overview Update

87 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 60 Feedback Posts, 26 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 4
Space Pony
Original Poster
#26 Old 23rd Oct 2011 at 8:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by killermaik3
ugh...i have a problem.
if i ''dust'' a vampire nothing happens to the target?????
neither any moodlets appear to witnesses.
i DO have the newest version 1.26 came along with EP4 : pets
P.S. srry for bad english im dutch ^^

it appears to be a mod conflict. i had no issue dusting my sim's friend in a clean game. please send me a pm with a list of all the mods you have.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#27 Old 3rd Nov 2011 at 10:00 AM
but i dont want my sims to die if they lose
Test Subject
#28 Old 13th Jan 2012 at 12:46 AM
So any chance of seeing this with the Martial Arts skill affecting the fight instead of just athletics?
Space Pony
Original Poster
#29 Old 13th Jan 2012 at 4:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by JarinArenos
So any chance of seeing this with the Martial Arts skill affecting the fight instead of just athletics?

Don't have WA (and don't foresee it for a long while), thus I'm hesitant to put in anything that I cannot test on my own system. So sorry, but not anytime soon.
Test Subject
#30 Old 13th Feb 2012 at 4:23 PM
hey there ^^ your mod really is amazing but will they kill each other without me saying so? x.x i dont want my whole town dead after a while xD
Space Pony
Original Poster
#31 Old 13th Feb 2012 at 6:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lea.Sikora
hey there ^^ your mod really is amazing but will they kill each other without me saying so? x.x i dont want my whole town dead after a while xD

Don't worry about that. It's not autonomous. Vampire hunting will only occur when you say so.
Test Subject
#32 Old 14th Feb 2012 at 7:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Enirei
Don't worry about that. It's not autonomous. Vampire hunting will only occur when you say so.

Thats a relieve thank you so much for this mod ^^ and happy further creating :3
Test Subject
#33 Old 10th Mar 2012 at 10:29 AM
Working with 1.31?
Space Pony
Original Poster
#34 Old 10th Mar 2012 at 11:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by visa2012
Working with 1.31?

Don't have that patch. But in theory it should work fine.
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 30th Mar 2012 at 1:05 AM
This looks very neat, but you say above that the two will get into a fight, and one will die, but you said "they will turn into dust if they are a vampire." My question puts emphasis on the "if". Can two humans duke it out with each other, and although one may not turn to dust, one will die? That would be neat, as my game needs homicide. If your mod doesn't work that way, can you direct me to anything that will work for me? Thanks.
Space Pony
Original Poster
#36 Old 30th Mar 2012 at 3:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Princess_Celestial
This looks very neat, but you say above that the two will get into a fight, and one will die, but you said "they will turn into dust if they are a vampire." My question puts emphasis on the "if". Can two humans duke it out with each other, and although one may not turn to dust, one will die? That would be neat, as my game needs homicide. If your mod doesn't work that way, can you direct me to anything that will work for me? Thanks.

Dexter the bear by ani is pure homicide. Mine's just human vs vampire or vampire vs vampire.

Have fun simming!
Test Subject
#37 Old 15th May 2012 at 5:30 PM
I can not get this to work with latest pacth 1.33 for showtime ex, the items are there to use but when selecting it the chacterers are stuck still and time passes
Test Subject
#38 Old 26th May 2012 at 3:57 PM
Just an idea, if you are not interested just ignore this, but what if when the human loses, instead of dying they get the strange bite moodlet? (or become a vampire themselves in any other way...) By the way, this mod is great!
Test Subject
#39 Old 1st Jun 2012 at 10:15 AM
Dexter the bear by ani is pure homicide. Mine's just human vs vampire or vampire vs vampire.

Have fun simming!

I didn't like that mod, it kind of crossed the line of things I'd like to have in a sims game, yours is simple enough. A "human vs human" option would be awesome, the only thing you'll need to do is to remove the "only vampire vs human" restriction and change the name of the interaction to something like "Duel to the death" (the Sims Medieval had that interaction)... I'm pretty sure it's not that easy to do , but as I said, it would be awesome. Release it independently and count this post as a request if you want, but:

PLEEEEEASE, PLEEEEEEEEEASE

it would be so cool...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#40 Old 1st Jun 2012 at 8:13 PM
So awsome! Ive been thinking of making a sims3 world Sunnydale! This will be perfect thank you!
Space Pony
Original Poster
#41 Old 2nd Jun 2012 at 3:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MRSAMPLESIM
I didn't like that mod, it kind of crossed the line of things I'd like to have in a sims game, yours is simple enough. A "human vs human" option would be awesome, the only thing you'll need to do is to remove the "only vampire vs human" restriction and change the name of the interaction to something like "Duel to the death" (the Sims Medieval had that interaction)... I'm pretty sure it's not that easy to do , but as I said, it would be awesome. Release it independently and count this post as a request if you want, but:

PLEEEEEASE, PLEEEEEEEEEASE

it would be so cool...

sorry it took me so long to reply, i put it on the list of ideas. currently being run ragged with a full time job so don't know when it will occur.
Test Subject
#42 Old 2nd Jun 2012 at 6:23 AM
sorry it took me so long to reply, i put it on the list of ideas. currently being run ragged with a full time job so don't know when it will occur.

Yeah... I know that feeling...
And... Yay! I hope you can find time one of this days...

Further Ideas: The Duel interaction could be located at the mean interaction menu, and it may appear at the same time the regular Fight interaction unlocks (both sims have to hate each other to get involved in such a fight) so it wouldn't look out of place...

Thanks Enirei, and (pulls out kitty poster) "Hang in there"
Test Subject
#43 Old 7th Jun 2012 at 8:22 PM
is this mod works for 1.34?
Space Pony
Original Poster
#44 Old 8th Jun 2012 at 12:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by visa2012
is this mod works for 1.34?

Don't have the patch yet but in theory it should work fine. If it doesn't, remove your mod and clear your caches.
Test Subject
#45 Old 14th Jun 2012 at 11:15 AM
Don't have that patch. But in theory it should work fine.

It doesn't work with patch 1.33... I don't even have the "Hunter" menu...
Space Pony
Original Poster
#46 Old 16th Jun 2012 at 2:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Koliam
It doesn't work with patch 1.33... I don't even have the "Hunter" menu...

Sorry for taking a while to respond. You must have a mod conflict or something. I checked in 1.32 and 1.34 (due to weirdness I was not able to patch to 1.33). In both of those patches the Hunter interaction shows up and works in my game.
Test Subject
#47 Old 18th Jun 2012 at 6:08 PM
Really awesome mod, but I would like it better if some more considerations were made on who wins the fight other than a simple athletics check (the same goes for vampire killer attack). Things like how well fed the vampire is, and how tired both are. Also perhaps consider martial arts skill in addition to athletics.

(It would be very neat to travel to China to learn the martial arts in order to help take out vampires!)

As for charming a person in Vampire Killer Attack, I think your relationship with the person should play a role.

At any rate this is still a very fun addition to the game.
Test Subject
#48 Old 16th Sep 2012 at 6:59 PM
Does this work with 1.38/Supernatural
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#49 Old 16th Sep 2012 at 11:50 PM
Would be awesome if you could make a mod that kills zombies, for a zombie hunter thing.
Field Researcher
#50 Old 16th Sep 2012 at 11:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by 6jonathan1
Does this work with 1.38/Supernatural

Last I checked in my game after updating to 1.38, it does work.
Page 2 of 4