Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Dec 2018 at 10:26 PM
Default In game mod enabler/disabler for specific chosen mods?
Is there any mods that can enable/disable picked mods in game? For example, I have the no autonomous tickle mod. If I want to disable that mod without pulling it out of my Downloads folder so they can tickle, bring up a list of all mods with check boxes so I can enable/disable that mod by checking/unchecking the box within the game.
Is there any working mods like that here at MTS or any other site?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 17th Dec 2018 at 10:39 PM
Don't think so. Only way is to put in/take out the mod.
Alchemist
#3 Old 17th Dec 2018 at 10:53 PM
like another poster told; no in-game way to disable/enable specific mods/hacks or other content.
only out of game. main site's Content Manager; Clean Installer.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#4 Old 17th Dec 2018 at 11:09 PM
Some mods get added to a sims pie menu with an off/on switch such as individual ageing and pescados autonomy. Apart from that no, that would be impossible.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#5 Old 18th Dec 2018 at 12:10 AM
Larger mods like the Insimenator/SimBlender, etc. have controls for turning on and off the included functions, and some mods do come with controls of some sort (pie menu, clickable item, or similar), but there's no mod that can control all mods.