Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th May 2009 at 9:15 PM
Default A question about floors that span more than one tile (2x2 and 5x5)
Hi all,

The basic making walls & floors tutorial states that all images used to create walls in Homecrafter should be 256x512px and floors 256x256px exactly for them to work for Mac users. I'm not Mac user so I can't test this but I'd love for my creations to work for everyone, so here's a quick question.

What about floor images that are set to span more than one tile? Say I'm making a 5x5 mosaic; would a 5*256 by 5*256 source image work or should it always be 256x256?

Thank you for your help.

“There are more dead people than living. And their numbers are increasing. The living are getting rarer.” (The Rhinoceros)
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 18th May 2009 at 5:06 AM
To be useable by all users it must be 256x256 -- even the multi-tile floors.

Retired from the Sims world. Please continue to enjoy my creations. Thank you to everyone who helped -- by either giving me the tools and knowledge to create or by encouraging me & downloading my creations. The Sims community is the BEST!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 18th May 2009 at 8:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by bluetexasbonnie
To be useable by all users it must be 256x256 -- even the multi-tile floors.

Ah, too bad. :/ Thank you for the answer though.

“There are more dead people than living. And their numbers are increasing. The living are getting rarer.” (The Rhinoceros)