Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Feb 2017 at 7:27 AM
Default Tuning Mod Help - Issue with Fem Elder in Accidental Pregnancy
Hi all,

I'm in the process of making my first code-related mod for the Sims 4 - I have only ever created recolours in previous games. The purpose of this mod is to allow for accidental pregnancies (5% chance) in normal "Woohoo", in addition to the standard 80% in "Try for Baby". I'm currently editing and testing the bed_woohoo S4_E882D22F_00000000_000000000000332B.xml file (I will add other WooHoo locations once bed testing is working). The accidental rate is set to 100 so that I know the pregnancy is actually happening, this will also be changed once testing is complete.

So far, male and female adults and young adults are working as expected, male elders are working as expected. Female elders are not. The "Woohoo" social interaction works, the sims get excited, but then don't move to the bed. I don't want the Female Elder to get pregnant, but I still want her to be able to engage in WooHoo as normal.

I've attached both the xml file and its package, and would be super grateful if someone could take a look at it and point me in the right direction. I suspect it may be an issue in the test conditions at the end of the xml file (line 1010 onwards), and while I can read the file, I don't understand the conditions; I only have the variables and not the code if that makes sense. Any of the changes I have made to the bed_woohoo were copied over from the bed_TryForBaby S4_E882D22F_00000000_0000000000003329.xml file.

Thanks in advance,
Sera
Attached files:
File Type: rar  TEST_AccidentalPregnancy.rar (9.5 KB, 3 downloads) - View custom content
Description: TS4 Mod - Accident Pregnancy - .xml and .package