Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Brown Boots Accessory

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 730 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 47,854 Views
Picked Upload!   This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Uploaded: 2nd Jan 2010 at 4:10 AM
Boots you can wear as an accessory. I made this because I use the Classic Pinup for my self-sim and I am constantly looking for meshes with cool boots. I'm not fond of anklebreakers and bare feet dressed as shoes look funny. So I thought I'd give this a go and see how it turned out; I quite like it so I thought I'd share. Mesh from Chriko is included since (I think) she retired and removed her site. Textures are based on Aikea Guinea's, thank you for the lenient policies. My self-sim is wearing a CP outfit (based on Serahbim's lovely textures) and the boots fit fine. I made these for personal use only so there's only one colour: brown. Though there are two rims, one brown and one white. Files are named accordingly.

They stay on with casual wear and sports.
Hair in the screenshot is by Nouk.