Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Apr 2017 at 9:54 PM
Default Uploading mods for others
I am tech savvy so if I cannot figure this out, it is not easy to find or there are a lot of misleading guides. I am a mod creator as of yesterday and I am struggling on where they are to be uploaded here... I have looked everywhere so don't assume the stupid stuff(Not sure how nice or mean this forum is)... If you could just simply let me know where I can do this that would be great.

Thank you.
Advertisement
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#2 Old 27th Apr 2017 at 9:56 PM
What sort of mod is it? And for which game?

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 27th Apr 2017 at 9:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by maxon
What sort of mod is it? And for which game?

Mods such as PACKAGE file mods. Eventually will learn to do script mods as well hopefully tonight. These are for Sims 4.
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#4 Old 27th Apr 2017 at 10:01 PM
OK you'll have to wait for one of the TS4 mods to come along and advise you because I don't know what a package mod would be (not my area). Did you try this section in the upload wizard? Is what you're doing not covered there?

Game Mods
- Script & Core Mods
- Config Mods
- Overrides
- Miscellaneous

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 27th Apr 2017 at 10:05 PM
OK you'll have to wait for one of the TS4 mods to come along and advise you because I don't know what a package mod would be (not my area). Did you try this section in the upload wizard? Is what you're doing not covered there?

Game Mods
- Script & Core Mods
- Config Mods
- Overrides
- Miscellaneous

I am unsure of where you are talking about. I just Googled upload wizard and it gave me misleading instructions... http://prntscr.com/f1mdlx
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#6 Old 27th Apr 2017 at 10:07 PM
OK - top of screen there's a Create link

Pop up Menu - far right bottom of list> Upload items

Takes you to a screen where you can choose your game

The category I outlined above pops up in a list when you chose TS4

Does that help?

Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 27th Apr 2017 at 10:18 PM
OK - top of screen there's a Create link

Pop up Menu - far right bottom of list> Upload items

Takes you to a screen where you can choose your game

The category I outlined above pops up in a list when you chose TS4

Does that help?

Yes, thank you for your support.
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#8 Old 27th Apr 2017 at 10:29 PM
You're welcome