Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Jul 2018 at 4:34 PM Last edited by ikeepfrgettingmypasswords : 17th Jul 2018 at 4:38 PM. Reason: added WCIF in the title
Default WCIF mod - option to take shoes off?
So with the new seasons i love having my sim run around in the rain with no shoes on, or when shes working in the garden. Is there a mod out there where i have the option to remove her shoes, rather than having a shoeless outfit? I saw an old post from 2017 of someone who created a functional shoe rack but it doesn't work anymore. Thanks!
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 28th Jul 2018 at 10:18 PM
LittleMsSam has a "No shoes at home" mod

https://littlemssam.tumblr.com/post...-are-sooo-small

(In the "random" section)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 30th Jul 2018 at 2:28 AM
Thanks for replying! I love LittleMsSam, but i wanted the option to take shoes off and her mod takes them off automatically. I know i'm weirdly specific on what mods i want in my game i should just look into creating mods myself haha. That's intimidating though. Thank you again!
Forum Resident
#4 Old 30th Jul 2018 at 3:25 AM
well the other option is to make a second set of the same outfit without shoes. Then when you want to take your shoes off, change to the outfit without shoes.

When an engineer says that something can't be done, it's a code phrase that means it's not fun to do.