Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Sep 2009 at 9:00 AM
Default Problem with bed modding
I creat a bed .When nobody uses it , it shows all right.

But if some one sleeps on it ,the cover shows strangely.

I think it's because of the vertexs are all assigned 100%
but the first time I explor the bed's mesh ,it had been like that
how can I get the right assigned mesh?

大家好 我的英语不是很好 所以可能有些语法错误什么的
不过还是希望大家帮帮忙 先谢谢大家了 :p
Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 2nd Oct 2009 at 4:42 PM
I don't know much about those assignments yet, but I think you can take a look in the assignments in the original bed you cloned from, and use those?
You do realize/know I hope, that the animation of that bedcovers is not right 100% in the game either, and that most players will seldom watch their sims from this angle.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 3rd Oct 2009 at 3:50 AM Last edited by 清霜童子 : 3rd Oct 2009 at 9:01 AM.
Thank you for answering me O(∩_&#8745O
The bed's mesh is cloned from the game ,but as it is explored by S3OC it is already assigned 100%……
Alchemist
#4 Old 3rd Oct 2009 at 4:57 AM
If you have not edited the mesh, there is very little chance that anything S3OC did that would affect the animation. S3OC does renumber the texture references, but I have never seen any other type of changes it makes to the content of the mesh files.

The defects would be in the original.

If you like to say what you think, be sure you know which to do first.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 3rd Oct 2009 at 3:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by WesHowe
If you have not edited the mesh, there is very little chance that anything S3OC did that would affect the animation. S3OC does renumber the texture references, but I have never seen any other type of changes it makes to the content of the mesh files.

The defects would be in the original.

Thank you all the same~~I think this problem will be sloved soon~~