Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Jun 2014 at 11:53 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise
Default Cops won't break up party
On occasion my Sims will be having a party and the cop car shows up--sirens and everything. The cop gets out of the car...and just stands there, doesn't bother to do anything. And my Sims just party on.

I do have some of Twallan's mods installed (WooHooer, MasterController, Story Progression, Overwatch) and I do have the latest patch.

I have all EPs except WA, Supernatural, and ITF; the only stuff pack is 70s 80s 90s.

I get rid of the cop by deleting the car, so the cop and car don't just sit there...and sit there....

I wonder if this was "broken" by a patch, because I've used Twallan's mods before without this issue, if I recall correctly.

Who is Q? qanon.pub
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 1st Jul 2014 at 6:00 AM
i had a similar issue with a cop while using taliwans mods. I noticed a cop car sitting with its lights on and it just stayed there for many many sim days lol. it wasn't near my house so i didn't feel the need to adress it right away but eventually it got on my ners so i did a total town reset. when it was all done i looked back over and the car was still there lol. i too deleted it and it never happened again. Weird little bug somewhere. not a big deal tho.