Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Jun 2017 at 6:34 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise
Default The game is saying that I can't edit or remove objects outside of my unit on a house lot.
So, I tried to see if there was a thread anywhere for this small bug but there didn't seem to be one, so I'm making one now. It's not a major issue, and I could bypass it with a cheat but it is bothering me a little bit.

I'm playing my current household in Sunset Valley, and just starting off my sim is living in one of the premade homes. I just noticed after about two sim weeks of playing that if I try to place an object outside the house (not out of bounds though), it tells me that I can't edit or remove objects outside of my unit. It's treating the lot as if it's a penthouse, but it's definitely just a house. Until I get it fixed, I can use a cheat obviously just to get around it but it would be nice to know how to fix it.
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 8th Jun 2017 at 9:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nitromon
This issue has to do with markers, not specifically whether it is a house or penthouse. This house looks like it has some public markers on there, you can delete them to fix this problem. If that doesn't fix the issue, reset the house to a community lot and then reset it back to a residential.

That fixed it, thank you!