Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#1376 Old 23rd Jun 2017 at 10:01 PM

(The guy in the last two pictures is one of my favourite game-generated role sims! :lovestruc )
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#1377 Old 26th Jun 2017 at 6:51 PM
Just another bathroom party..

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Lab Assistant
#1378 Old 27th Jun 2017 at 3:08 PM
Everyone was asleep, or so I thought... Apparently Lyndsey needed to wander in the fields at about 3 am for no apparent reason. I really wish there would have been a well behind her in this pic...
Screenshots

"Nothing is what rocks dream about." - Aristotle
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#1379 Old 27th Jun 2017 at 7:44 PM
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#1380 Old 27th Jun 2017 at 9:07 PM Last edited by maxon : 30th Jun 2017 at 4:37 PM.
May be or May be bot.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Link Ninja
#1381 Old 28th Jun 2017 at 3:05 AM
Default Rando Pics
Hoh Fruhm Fraternity has a karaoke machine in the pool area. I have no idea why Raphael Lavillos is trudging down the stairs in vast disappointment, but it might be related to Trent's singing.

Olivia Kapitha started a workout regimen, which in her silver years, can do a number on her calves if she doesn't stretch thoroughly.

Rosaline Kapitha has a snow day and makes the most of it.

One of my newer residences to Kashmire, Angelique Thompson, getting ready for bed. Her hair is so voluminous that it takes up all of her thumb portrait and I constantly am led to believe her needs are tanking but false alarm.

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Top Secret Researcher
Mad Poster
#1383 Old 30th Jun 2017 at 12:45 AM
WOW, an age transition with appropriate clothes!

And Loki IS crazy..
"And here is -TADA!- the door"

Lab Assistant
#1384 Old 30th Jun 2017 at 6:58 PM
Testing out the new picture hosting site - random pictures are random! Anyway...

It would definitely be easier for General to find himself a girlfriend if he didn't burn down the kitchen every once in a while...

Not that the youngest Grunt is any luckier - Jill likes him well enough, but giving hiim a noogie right after falling in love with him is a bit extreme.

Meanwhile, in a different universe...

Uh, guys? Your graves are in the graveyard, where they belong, and I'm not putting them back on the street! (the natives didn't take kindly to me redecorating Gamesend Grounds )

Also, I'm currently messing around with Tarlia's cleaned Belladonna Cove, where the two witchy friends of the Cordial sisters seem to be townies. Of course, with the acute lack of actual townies (I've just started the hood), my game decided to make them apartment residents.
On the same lot. Because why not?
So they go around countering each other's spells and making the lot nice and laggy flashy. Also, this:

Methinks that we're close to all-out fisticuffs. Stay tuned! :D
Mad Poster
#1385 Old 1st Jul 2017 at 11:53 PM
Always hated the Specter "castle"..

But I got worried when a pregnant woman from Widespot walked all around the house!

And in the Tank house:

Mad Poster
#1386 Old 2nd Jul 2017 at 1:55 AM
Don't let Lyla breed like that or she'll pass on her corrupted face to any kids she has. As you've probably noticed, doing a "change appearance" on her only makes the problem worse (several Strangetown ghosts are messed up liked that). If you want Lyla to have kids, fix her face by giving her plastic surgery and make it genetic - either use SimPE or the DNA fixer in my signature.
Top Secret Researcher
#1387 Old 2nd Jul 2017 at 4:41 AM
Talk about random

That's his wife sitting there having breakfast. Why couldn't he go to work? Never seen that before. Hmm...
Mad Poster
#1388 Old 2nd Jul 2017 at 9:32 PM
Maybe the "watcher" KNOWS something - like the wife has no intention of dealing with a baby.

Top Secret Researcher
#1389 Old 7th Jul 2017 at 3:57 PM
Yay! I managed to make a werewolf without cheats for the first time! Took me way too many tries to realize I needed to lock the sim and the wolf inside a fence for it to work.

Test Subject
#1390 Old 9th Jul 2017 at 3:23 AM Last edited by Turquoise777 : 9th Jul 2017 at 5:23 AM.
There was a teen party at Roseland's...

Left to right: Brandon Broke, Georgia Newson, Cindy Roseland, Donna Lothario (the shocked one)
Sitting: Luis Lothario
Instructor
#1391 Old 9th Jul 2017 at 3:41 AM
Image doesn't show up... Only the photobucket speedometer...
Test Subject
#1392 Old 9th Jul 2017 at 5:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by velvetina
Image doesn't show up... Only the photobucket speedometer...

Thanks, changed to tinypic
Mad Poster
#1393 Old 9th Jul 2017 at 9:04 AM
PHOTO BUCKET STRIKES! I had a FREE account at photobucket...but you see their tag all over, where they will no longer host pictures. So I grabbed a bunch of personal pics and closed my account. I'll have to go find this site's photo-share.

The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#1394 Old 9th Jul 2017 at 11:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by grammapat
PHOTO BUCKET STRIKES! I had a FREE account at photobucket...but you see their tag all over, where they will no longer host pictures. So I grabbed a bunch of personal pics and closed my account. I'll have to go find this site's photo-share.

It's called mod your panties - if you Google it, it will turn up as the top link. You need to be logged in here to get it to work so do it in a second tab (you can log in but I find that easier, especially as I'm usually linking to something from there to here). It will only link to MTS though.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Scholar
#1395 Old 9th Jul 2017 at 4:28 PM
Randomest pic ever

Yeah tinypic screwed me over too so I use modyourpanties.

"Oh look, my grandchild is now an elder. They grow up so fast. Gee, I wonder when I'll finally graduate college." Sims 2
Scholar
#1396 Old 10th Jul 2017 at 4:52 AM

Even if only the feline audience appreciates breakfast being served, that audience is very interested.

This is Trista Royce, who apparently has no problem with wandering into strangers' houses late at night. Sure, she loves cats, but would you like a strange vampire showing up in your house and making herself at home?

She's not the only one who lacks boundaries. Andrew Martin would rather jump rope in the boarder's room than in his own.

Games of Glory welcomes use of its pool at all hours...for Marco Polo, of course!
Scholar
#1397 Old 10th Jul 2017 at 5:24 AM
I would not have any problems whit Trista Royce. I love the vampires in the game and she looks good too.
Lab Assistant
#1398 Old 10th Jul 2017 at 4:12 PM
I love the genetics in the game so much... Little Elianita has her father Juanito's eyes, but she is her grandma Bequita from the nose down. It's funny, their personalities are basically identical as well. They are both complete neat freaks.
Screenshots

Lab Assistant
#1400 Old 12th Jul 2017 at 6:18 PM
I was trying hard to get my sim Juanito (^) a wife, because his mother Bequita is a catholic family sim and she was really rushing Juanito to settle down and make babies. He courted only a few women until he settled down with his current wife. The first sim he dated was Florence De La Rosa, who fell in love with him, but the feelings were not reciprocated. They did remain friends, and Florence even came to his wedding, but this photo broke my heart as she watched Juanito start his future with someone else...
Screenshots

Page 56 of 121