Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Jul 2015 at 5:23 AM
Default In Need of Jewelry
So, I've been having an issue. I have gotten all the jewelry off of MTS, and from lots of other places, but I can't find anything like what I really want (such as sets, and a lot more necklaces), except on TSR. I can't use TSR. I just timed a download, and it took 20 minutes. That is way to much time (expecially when I'm the only one using my internet), to be trying to find the jewelry that I want/need.

Where can I find a great deal of jewelry, that isn't on TSR (I can not emphasize this enough. I will not pay to download when this site and so many others are easier to use, and are free), and looks good. I want all sorts of non-punk jewelry (I have found quite a bit of that), or multiple rings on one hand. Does anyone know of any good sites to find jewelry that isn't on TSR? I just can't seem to find more than maybe two pages a site that has jewelry, that is very pretty, but not my style, you could say.

Anyone who can help? Thank you so much either way!
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 6th Jul 2015 at 7:17 AM
Lorandia has rings and bracelets, some of them featuring multiple items per hand/arm. Also earrings and jewelry sets that are quite similar to what NataliS makes (note: she uploads most of her stuff to TSR, I haven't checked if she still updates her blog or not).

Neka-Mew makes some pretty necklaces and chokers.
A cute necklace and multiple bracelets on one arm by playerswonderland.
tifafft (TSR) makes a lot of jewelry too.
Taurona (TSR) has some necklaces, headbands and bracelets.
Ersel makes more unconventional accessories.
leahlillith has a lot of fetish-themed accessories, though she has been uploading her more recent stuff to TSR.
Ladesire has a lot of accessories as well, though she always posts them on a Russian forum which has tons of glittery sigs that drive me up the wall with how slowly they load.
See these tags: s3rings, s3acc, s3acc female, s3earrings, s3bracelet

Also, just as a heads up: you generally have 3 options when downloading TS3 content: aggregator sites (like MTS and TSR), personal websites, and personal blogs (most often Tumblr). For the Tumblr category, a lot of people have annoying widgets like excessive effects or music playing in the background, and I find that my browser freezes quite often on these. So be aware that if you do end up visiting Simblrs, they may eat up a lot of your bandwidth and/or be even more tedious to navigate than TSR.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 7th Jul 2015 at 6:19 AM
Thank you sweetdevil!

I've managed to get some of the Simblr's to work, so I should be fine, but I do know about the bogging down. Again, thank you so much!