Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Sep 2014 at 10:46 PM
Default going crazy with the multitasking system?
how do i make the multitasking system go totally crazy, like , doing stuff while doing stuff that doesnt necesarly make sense, for example going totally hardcore:

-Talking on the phone while taking a bath and watching tv.
-playing guitar seated while talking and watching TV.
-Doing homework while eating , talking and talking a shower
-jogging while playing on the tablet

For what it seems in theory i have to change some interactions to SuperInteractions right?
I supose i have to find the tunning for them, i searched for things with the resourceType 0x6017E896 which is XML tuning, but i found nothing in any package....
I looked on the python files and there are no interactions there, only the Base types and definitions for them (They must be stored in datafiles somwhere..)
I looked for Sims fullbuild0-8 and simulation fullbuild, and i found nothing..
what i am missing? Am i looking for the correct ResourceType?
I would make my own tunning from scratch but there is no good documentation on it, and the documentation EA gave us is kinda limited.

EDIT: I kinda found lots of useful DATA tunings for interactions, buffs, traits, whatever, but for what i saw in the documentation, i also need the XML tuning of it, or else it will not work well..That is what i am looking for, no the DATA :D

tldr:
A Interaction that can be done at the same time as other interactions is a superInteraction right?
How can i alter the existing interactions (how can i find them in s4pe, i figure the rest by myself )
Advertisement
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#2 Old 14th Sep 2014 at 8:15 PM
For the XML use velocitygrass' XML Extractor, in the tools forum. Sounds like that does what you need.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.