Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Sep 2014 at 3:41 AM
Default What version Milkshape for Meshing in Sims 4? Questions about S4pe and Simpe.
So I have a registered copy of Milkshape 182. I can and still mesh in sims 2.
I totally skipped Sims 3. I hated it. I only played it one time.

I was wondering if I will be able to use my copy of Milkshape for Sims 4 or have to buy a new version of Milkshape?
Did Milkshape change with Sims 3 or was it just the tools that changed.
I realize that everything hasn't been figured out completely for Sims 4 right now.

I dont mind buying a new copy if something is different in the newer Milkshape. As long as it isnt too expensive. I absolutely love the program.

Another question I have. Can I have SimPE for Sims 2 and S4pe for Sims 4 on the same machine?
I am almost at the point of going to just all Sims4 for on my machine.
I am not ready chuck the old stuff just yet and still love creating for Sims 2

I am excited to learn how to recolor for Sims 4 and plan on starting as soon as I have time.

Thank you for everything
Advertisement
Eminence Grise
#2 Old 12th Sep 2014 at 3:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by dailywalker
Another question I have. Can I have SimPE for Sims 2 and S4pe for Sims 4 on the same machine?

Can't answer the Milkshape version question. But as for SimPE and S4PE... sure... they have very little relation to each other. But even if they did, I don't think either uses shared files or modifies the registry (S4 certainly doesn't); you could even have several different versions of S4PE in different folders without running into problems.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 12th Sep 2014 at 5:31 AM
Thank you!
One step closer to recoloring in Sims 4 !