Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Nov 2011 at 4:11 PM
Default What about the sims 3 pattern creator?
I found it on the sims 3 website but it seems like no one is using it and I can't help but ask why....
It seems easier, and I just began to try making patterns, so I guess I wanted to know if there might be an easier way...
Anyone's thoughts and or knowledge on the subject? Please?
Advertisement
One horse disagreer of the Apocalypse
#2 Old 6th Nov 2011 at 5:03 PM
I've used it. It seems ok. But it's somewhat hard to control exactly where everything goes, so more abitious pattern creators might be preferring to edit the images directly in their favorite graphics editors.

"You can do refraction by raymarching through the depth buffer" (c. Reddeyfish 2017)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 19th Nov 2011 at 2:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by burntrosechick
I found it on the sims 3 website but it seems like no one is using it and I can't help but ask why....
It seems easier, and I just began to try making patterns, so I guess I wanted to know if there might be an easier way...
Anyone's thoughts and or knowledge on the subject? Please?

I see what you mean, thanks.
>.<
Test Subject
#4 Old 7th Feb 2012 at 10:44 PM
Default Using create a pattern...
Here is what helped me with making patterns. http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/221117.page