Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Oct 2012 at 3:44 PM
Default *Is revealing* ...?
I've been fixing some custom content for myself for a while via S3OC and I came across plenty of clothing that has been labeled as: "is revealing."
What does it mean when someone creates clothing in TSRworkshop and checks the box for "is revealing" and how does that affect the gameplay? I've seen lot of regular clothing such as jeans (photo-skin-textured) that are labeled revealing even if they are not at all. Can it be somehow harmful for the game to have some regular everyday clothing in this way.
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 18th Oct 2012 at 3:51 PM
I don't think it would be harmful in any way, just that if i remember right if a sim have clothing that is revealing they will get a bad moddlet or something in that way when talking to other sims.

I want my Space Pony title back.. why was it there such a short time..
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 18th Oct 2012 at 9:33 PM
Good to know, thanks It's okay when there are skimpy outfits labeled as revealing but it's annoying when I find shoes or some thick covering bottoms and tops to be "revealing" ... Why do some creators really have to be so sloppy and ignorant. I just found out pair of jeans that were ticked as "isHat" No wonder if the game starts crashing...