3 people viewing
Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
#5801 Old 26th Mar 2018 at 2:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Peni Griffin
I tried that natural pet food, but it tanked the environment score on the lot and gave sims the flu. Nobody else has complained of such things, so I wonder if there's a part of the download I didn't get installed, or there's a mod conflict that undid the suppression of those roach side effects. (Because they're cloned from the roaches.)

For what it matters, when all the snakes and lizards came out, all my Sims on the lot began screaming about the environment score and sobbing because they saw vermin. I reduced the number of spawners and that helped.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#5802 Old 26th Mar 2018 at 3:04 AM
That makes sense. I had one of every spawner except the rats (because it's a camping lot in an undeveloped area and you'd get everything) so I could never tell what was causing the problem.

I hope the cockroaches aren't based on NPCs, because I yanked the whole mod out when I found I couldn't find the invisible spawners I'd placed. They left weeds behind.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Mad Poster
#5803 Old 26th Mar 2018 at 3:16 AM
No, the cockroaches aren't NPC-based. Don't worry about it.

I found Macrotastic's Clean (or was it Garden?) could find the invisible spawners.

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Inventor
#5804 Old 27th Mar 2018 at 3:41 PM
It's rather awkward when your pregnant sim throws up into an apartment toilet before you rent another room. If you play without NPC apartment residents and don't clean it up prior to renting, the horrid toilet will be there in the unoccupied apartment forever (or at least until you move out).
Mad Poster
#5805 Old 27th Mar 2018 at 6:47 PM

I'm curious about what this is (clicking it goes to a permission denied page) and how it can have more likes than there likely are members on this site.

Scholar
#5806 Old 27th Mar 2018 at 7:03 PM
Well, I'm terrified.
Turquoise Dragon
retired moderator
#5807 Old 27th Mar 2018 at 8:21 PM
Well I don't know how you even got that far. But frankly while I know where it is from, I haven't a clue on the likes either.
Mad Poster
#5808 Old 27th Mar 2018 at 8:57 PM
When I clicked the "more info" for the little pop-up I got what looked like the PM you get right after submitting an upload. The likes is pretty odd, though. Maybe an underflow?

Can any other regular members see it, or is it just me?

Mad Poster
#5809 Old 27th Mar 2018 at 9:28 PM
I can see it too. It is indeed weird.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Inventor
#5810 Old 27th Mar 2018 at 9:30 PM
I couldn't find it when I tried to look it up @ihatemandatoryregister. It said 'Sorry, no downloads could be found for that search!'
Mad Poster
#5811 Old 27th Mar 2018 at 11:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Peni Griffin
I can see it too. It is indeed weird.

That's good. I wondered if they were planning to involuntarily promote me to a moderator. Unless they're planning to promote you too. Could be a conspiracy about.

The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#5812 Old 28th Mar 2018 at 12:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ihatemandatoryregister
I'm curious about what this is (clicking it goes to a permission denied page) and how it can have more likes than there likely are members on this site.

Damn - you shouldn't be able to see that. We better tell @Tashiketh

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Mad Poster
#5813 Old 28th Mar 2018 at 2:31 AM
Just like Primavera, nothing shows/showed up for me. And if it is a moderator thing, don't bother, I would decline the offer.

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Mad Poster
#5814 Old 28th Mar 2018 at 7:23 AM
I wonder if anyone's ever been duped by the front page of MATY and actually paid 40 dollars to access the site.

Field Researcher
#5815 Old 28th Mar 2018 at 12:14 PM

I saw it yesterday, and then it vanished. Now it's showing up again. Definitely a real headscratcher, though I'm guessing it's just some kind of filtering wackiness.
Mad Poster
#5816 Old 28th Mar 2018 at 7:21 PM
Well, it finally disappeared for me.

Inventor
#5817 Old 28th Mar 2018 at 8:09 PM
That feeling when you see all this beautiful CC and you get the itch to play sims but remember that you don't have a powerful system to play it on .

I'm calling it now, my future 'Downloads' folder is gonna be so full of CC I'm gonna have to buy a $50k computer to contain them all
Mad Poster
#5818 Old 28th Mar 2018 at 8:17 PM
Well, it finally disappeared for me.

Well dang. You would be a better mod than SOME...

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Mad Poster
#5819 Old 28th Mar 2018 at 8:19 PM
Nah. I don't quite trust myself enough to not let the power get to my head.

Mad Poster
#5820 Old 28th Mar 2018 at 8:28 PM
My reply didn't post...just as well...dum dum DUM!

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Mad Poster
#5821 Old 29th Mar 2018 at 12:23 AM
I am so very happy right now. I wanted to learn how to make my own poses so I can make original pictures in which I could feature my creations. Today while looking for tutorials I fell on this.
https://hermit-fox.livejournal.com/524.html
happy me is. It's got everything I need to know in one go.

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#5822 Old 29th Mar 2018 at 1:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Rosebine
I am so very happy right now. I wanted to learn how to make my own poses so I can make original pictures in which I could feature my creations. Today while looking for tutorials I fell on this.
https://hermit-fox.livejournal.com/524.html
happy me is. It's got everything I need to know in one go.

Oh nice find. I've been looking for something like that for a while.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Lab Assistant
#5823 Old 29th Mar 2018 at 3:53 AM
My, uh, my first ever batch of born in-game sims are in college, with the oldest of them set to graduate this rotation and I'm surprised to find myself a little emotional. Worried, even. I'm already having anxiety about seeing Darren Dreamer and Stella Roth die off in the next rotation or two, but now the next generation is entering adulthood and I'm so proud and scared for them. They've all got such distinct characters and appearances. I'm shocked to find myself completely attached to all of them, because I know exactly where they come from, their faults, their strengths, their annoying idiotic habits of chasing after the wrong people when the right ones are just around the corner --

This is a good game, you guys.

Sims 2 Story|My Tumblr|Donate
See something of mine you like? Just ask, and I'll get you a link to the item you're looking for.
Mad Poster
#5824 Old 29th Mar 2018 at 7:10 AM
I'm feeling in a dangerous mood right now, so I installed More Dangerous Fires, Deadly Satellites (as well as gummilutt's hack to increase the chances of satellites falling to 50%), and a Lightning Storm Fix.

Mad Poster
#5825 Old 29th Mar 2018 at 8:35 AM
Page 233 of 515