Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Baker's Basket Plants, Ingredients and Recipes

by icemunmun Posted 22nd May 2017 at 4:01 PM

110 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 39 Feedback Posts, 70 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 5
Top Secret Researcher
#76 Old 9th Jan 2018 at 4:25 PM
Here's the French translation
Attached files:
File Type: rar  French.rar (15.60 MB, 104 downloads)
Test Subject
#77 Old 11th Jan 2018 at 4:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by icemunmun
What is your patch level ? Do you have the latest CCLoader ? You need both the files for the ingredients and recipes to appear. The recipes wont appear unless you read the recipe books which can be bought from the bookstore.

I have patchlevel 1.69 and the latest CCloader. I downloaded both of the files but neither the ingredients or the recipes appear.
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#78 Old 12th Jan 2018 at 7:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BabicheP
I have patchlevel 1.69 and the latest CCloader. I downloaded both of the files but neither the ingredients or the recipes appear.

Hi...I am sorry i cannot help you with patch 1.69. I ( like many others) went to extreme lengths to keep my game non-origin and at 1.67 ( even buying an extra steam BG+All SPs+ All EPs). Maybe others on 1.69 can chime in ? Genuinely sorry about this!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#79 Old 22nd Jan 2018 at 11:09 PM
Thank you
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#80 Old 3rd Feb 2018 at 6:14 PM
MMMMmmm ty looks so yummy!!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#81 Old 13th Feb 2018 at 10:03 AM
I love this!
I always wanted to have better Cooking :D
Test Subject
#82 Old 21st Mar 2018 at 9:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sagerainwillow
I am using this with version 1.69 and everything works perfectly.

Thank u
Test Subject
#83 Old 10th Apr 2018 at 4:41 AM
This awesome and works great except the custom moodlets only show up when sims eat the items but not in dishes. I'm not sure if its a conflict of some kind or if its supposed to like that?
Test Subject
#84 Old 16th May 2018 at 11:34 PM
I can not get this to work and the directions are confusing to me for some reason
Lab Assistant
#85 Old 11th Jun 2018 at 6:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MiniMimi

Merci pour la traduction en français
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#86 Old 6th Sep 2018 at 1:32 AM
Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#87 Old 2nd Oct 2018 at 4:10 AM
Really enjoying this! Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#88 Old 2nd Oct 2018 at 8:25 AM Last edited by Tiffibunny : 2nd Oct 2018 at 8:37 AM.
For those with patch 1.69 - Okay, so I had loads of problems getting this mod's items and others from icemunmun to show in game. Some would show like Spring Harvest and occasionally Green Vegetables. I spent a lot of time scouring threads and whatnot. For me it boiled down to one reference in one thread about how the packs were unzipped. I have no idea why this would be the case, but there it is. I literally had to take all the zips and use the extract function in 7zip to extract the files to my mods/packages folder and voila, all the mods work. For me at least it was that simple. Cookies, Bakers, plants, ingredients, recipes, all of them show now and my Genie can conjure Spooky Cookies or anything else from these mods. So yes, this and all the others do work on 1.69. And just as a side note, you can't use the ingredients in the Canning Overhaul, but the recipes do work as rations and it is awesome to use with the More Nectar Ingredients mod.

And icemunmun, I love your mods dearly. Thanks for all the hard work.
Test Subject
#89 Old 11th Jan 2019 at 7:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Tiffibunny
For those with patch 1.69 - Okay, so I had loads of problems getting this mod's items and others from icemunmun to show in game. Some would show like Spring Harvest and occasionally Green Vegetables. I spent a lot of time scouring threads and whatnot. For me it boiled down to one reference in one thread about how the packs were unzipped. I have no idea why this would be the case, but there it is. I literally had to take all the zips and use the extract function in 7zip to extract the files to my mods/packages folder and voila, all the mods work. For me at least it was that simple. Cookies, Bakers, plants, ingredients, recipes, all of them show now and my Genie can conjure Spooky Cookies or anything else from these mods. So yes, this and all the others do work on 1.69.

I did this and the mods show in the opening dialog on the game selection menu at startup but I still cannot see any of the ingredients in the grocery store like I should. Any ideas why that would be and how to fix that? I'm on 1.69 so going to the person with experience on that update rather than the mod-maker themself who said they didn't know anything about how to use it with 1.69.
Test Subject
#90 Old 5th May 2019 at 1:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MiniMimi

Merci beaucoup pour la traduction en français ! :lovestruc
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#91 Old 23rd Oct 2019 at 4:13 AM
Your creations are so awesome. Great work!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#92 Old 12th Dec 2019 at 1:52 PM
Oh I love cooking sweets in the game! Looks so good, thank you soooo much for this!
Lab Assistant
#93 Old 20th Jan 2020 at 3:18 PM
Is it possible to add these ingredients to the master list, so base game cobbler would need mc_sugar? I tried making an xml tuning mod of the recipe master list and adding it in, but the sim resets.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#94 Old 10th Feb 2020 at 5:30 AM
Love this mod and ive had it for a while. Works perfectly on 1.69
Test Subject
#95 Old 11th Jun 2020 at 12:28 PM
Default Won't work
I have 1.67 and it doesn't work. I downloaded cc loader and moved these files from downloads to mods with no luck. What am I doing wrong?
Scholar
#96 Old 6th May 2021 at 4:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by daciasil
Is it possible to add these ingredients to the master list, so base game cobbler would need mc_sugar? I tried making an xml tuning mod of the recipe master list and adding it in, but the sim resets.

Did you ever get this to work? I want to use the flour for the bakers station pies but it won't show up.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#97 Old 12th Aug 2021 at 7:07 PM
I love new recipes, cooking and gardening in the Sims 3. Thank-you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#98 Old 27th Sep 2021 at 4:46 PM
Thank you! My Sims are going to get so fat off all these new, delectable desserts! :P
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#99 Old 31st Oct 2021 at 1:49 PM
amazing work thanks x
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#100 Old 14th Jan 2022 at 9:36 AM
Thanks!
Page 4 of 5