Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Neighborhood Protection - No Vampires!

by Tanja1986 Posted 29th Jan 2017 at 1:25 AM - Updated 23rd Mar 2017 at 11:05 PM by Tanja1986

189 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 143 Feedback Posts, 45 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 8
Test Subject
#51 Old 4th Feb 2017 at 1:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Tanja1986
I've uploaded a new version on 02/03/2017 which includes all packages, Forgotten Hollow, other neighborhoods and eliminates the fake vampires as well! Please make sure to only use one version! This version, or the base + Forgotten Hollow, which do not touch fake vampires.

Thank you very much! I really appreciate it!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#52 Old 5th Feb 2017 at 7:37 AM
Thanks for the last version, I do not like fakes, it's nice
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#53 Old 6th Feb 2017 at 5:53 AM
the number of downloads shows you how many did not want this stupid add-on in the first place; Good work!!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#54 Old 8th Feb 2017 at 4:55 PM
thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#55 Old 10th Feb 2017 at 12:48 AM
I do like to be able to choose which sims types I use in my sims game In other sims versions i had an option about the type of sims to play. I thankyou for this mod as I have always never wanted vampire in my worlds but my sims 4 game would not be complete without vampire ep stuff Thankyou for this mod
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#56 Old 17th Feb 2017 at 2:24 AM
Does this mod prevent not currently played child/teen vampires from going to school(get to school mod by zerbu)? Seems so, right?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#57 Old 17th Feb 2017 at 9:42 AM
Thank you so much. I like playing 'realistic' but I love the vampires too, so now I can control, if I want vampires in my family. <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#58 Old 18th Feb 2017 at 1:55 AM
! First thing I searched for when I saw vampires around my self-Sim-family, was a mod like this. Thank you so much for this! Really appreciate it that we can have vampire-free neighbourhoods with the option to play in the vampire-only neighbourhood too. I like that!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#59 Old 22nd Feb 2017 at 2:13 AM
Thank you! I don't want vampires in my game. I appreciate this so much!
Test Subject
#60 Old 22nd Feb 2017 at 5:08 PM
I'm hoping this will make visiting outdoor venues less tragic. Every time I go to a restaurant where the host is stationed outside the host/ess dies from sun exposure...
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#61 Old 25th Feb 2017 at 8:57 PM
I wanted to say thank you very much for this. For the most part I like and don't mind the vampires, but there is one game save that I'm wanting to not have any. Now this will be possible, thank you again for this.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#62 Old 28th Feb 2017 at 9:44 PM
Thank you for this, it's unfortunate EA had neglected to add the ability to switch off the effects of this expansion. I would have liked to see the options like in The Sims 3 to reduce the population. Knowing that EA tends to update unexpectedly i'm sure something is around the corner.
Instructor
Original Poster
#63 Old 23rd Mar 2017 at 11:05 PM
Update: 03/23/2017

I've uploaded a new version for patch 1.28.25.1020, as the old files were changed. EA added Teens as walkbys to all the files, so I had to change them all. Since it's a whole bunch of files, I only uploaded the file for ALL neighborhoods. Version 2.0 gets rid of all Vampire scenarios and you will have the new code for Teens!

The Truth is out there!
Lab Assistant
#64 Old 23rd Mar 2017 at 11:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Tanja1986
Update: 03/23/2017

I've uploaded a new version for patch 1.28.25.1020, as the old files were changed. EA added Teens as walkbys to all the files, so I had to change them all. Since it's a whole bunch of files, I only uploaded the file for ALL neighborhoods. Version 2.0 gets rid of all Vampire scenarios and you will have the new code for Teens!

Wow, Thanks that was fast. I literally cannot play without your mod :lovestruc .
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#65 Old 24th Mar 2017 at 10:48 AM
Thanks bro/sis, your mod is amazing.
Scholar
#66 Old 15th Apr 2017 at 12:29 AM
I love this mod! But I think with the plant-sims update challenge, it was preventing walkbys, so I had to remove it.
Test Subject
#67 Old 17th Apr 2017 at 8:31 PM
Default Question
Hi, I'm sorry if you already answered this. If I had one of my sims turn into a vampire would they still be able to go into the other worlds, or would they have to live in Forgotten Hollow?
Scholar
THANKS POST
#68 Old 18th Apr 2017 at 9:42 AM
Just wanted to mention I had an older version of this mod and when I updated it, it's working fine. I'm getting walkbys but no vampires so thats great. Thanks again.
Lab Assistant
#69 Old 25th Apr 2017 at 1:01 AM
No Willow Creek and Plant Sims Walk-by
Ok, I updated this mod. 2 problems .

1. This mod completely disable Plant-Sims from the walk-by on ALL lots and ALL neighborhoods. I did not see any Plant-Sims in my game until I took this mod out. Can't complete the challenge without Plant-Sim walk-by.

2. Willow Creek does not have Sims walking-by.

Just a heads up. I tested the problems on 2 computers; with and without the mod. Love your mod, hope you can fix this. Because I can't live without your mod!
Inventor
#70 Old 25th Apr 2017 at 8:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by drpepper
Ok, I updated this mod. 2 problems .

1. This mod completely disable Plant-Sims from the walk-by on ALL lots and ALL neighborhoods. I did not see any Plant-Sims in my game until I took this mod out. Can't complete the challenge without Plant-Sim walk-by.

2. Willow Creek does not have Sims walking-by.

Just a heads up. I tested the problems on 2 computers; with and without the mod. Love your mod, hope you can fix this. Because I can't live without your mod!

I sadly can confirm those problems. I also don't have any walkbys in Newcrest. This mod needs an update.

You never know what’s comin’ for ya.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#71 Old 1st Jun 2017 at 6:53 PM
Thank you, I got tired of having vampires knocking on my door or worse just walking right in like they own the place. ^_^
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#72 Old 5th Jun 2017 at 7:44 PM
Thanks for the choice!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#73 Old 8th Jun 2017 at 1:50 AM
Hi, I am anxious to get the Vampire pack for the items in it, but don't want a vampire infection across my entire game. In your descriptions you mention several revisions that do different things but the download only has one option. Is that the one that clears out the vamps entirely, I hope? I have no patience for plant people, aliens, odd clowns, or vampires. I play as realistically as possible. Thank You for this, I shall try it out.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#74 Old 15th Jun 2017 at 2:34 AM
Thank you so much! Spent forever going through the in-game options trying to find what they had in Sims 3 to disable vamps. Makes playing my Legacy family much easier :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#75 Old 27th Jun 2017 at 6:36 AM
You are amazing, this is just what I need for my game. Thank you! ♥
Page 3 of 8