Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Jan 2018 at 9:34 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Multi Panel Wallpapers
I'm not sure if I am posting this in the right place, but I have put some landscape pictures in my pictures folder that are too big for the canvas for custom paintings and I thought I might be able to use the to make custom wallpapers.
I have seen on other forums wallpapers that are 2 to 5 panels that when put together, form a picture.
How do I do this?
I have seen tutorials for single panel wallpapers but not multi panel ones.
Advertisement
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#2 Old 24th Jan 2018 at 10:04 PM
They're not actually multi-panel walls, they're several different individual walls that you place next to each other.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 15th May 2018 at 6:46 PM
Ok. Then how do I divide the pictures to do this?
Field Researcher
#4 Old 15th May 2018 at 10:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pjb123
Ok. Then how do I divide the pictures to do this?

Start here. Home Crafter provides you with a template to size your wallpaper; make sure the image you want to use is exactly 512 px in height and some multiple of 256 px in width. You will need to cut your image into 512 x 256 px blocks; each block will be made into a separate, sequential sheet of wallpaper. Keep in mind that being even a single pixel off on your measurements will result in an ugly seam. Good luck!