Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Feb 2018 at 1:46 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default How can i upload my sims 2 neighborhood here in MTS?
hi guys i am new. i built a neighborhood and i would like to upload it but i dont know how. please help me.
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2 Old 28th Feb 2018 at 2:26 AM
Uploading neighbourhood is a big undertaking. I would suggest first that you put pictures up on the Creator Feedback forum. Each lot must meet the Creator Guidelines as well as Picture Guidelines. Is this an empty hood or a populated hood? Please explain what steps you took to make your hood on there as well. Have you used any CC? If so that needs to be listed and free to use. Has anyone tested it? You can ask for testers on CF as well. I would not try to just upload an entire hood before understanding the upload process since you have never uploaded here before. http://modthesims.info/forumdisplay.php?f=611

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#3 Old 28th Feb 2018 at 3:33 AM
Direct link to the guidelines for full neighborhoods: http://www.modthesims.info/wiki.php...l_Neighborhoods

If you didn't have these guidelines in front of you while building, you might well be brought up short now by something you hadn't considered, but don't worry. If you have to go back and redo anything, you're almost bound to wind up with something even better than what you have now. Quite a few people are into making hoods these days, and we have all learned a lot in the process, and found it a rewarding one. There's no reason for you not to join us.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)