Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Body Shape Sliders

by Anderson.gsm Posted 26th Nov 2013 at 3:41 AM - Updated 6th Jan 2014 at 9:25 PM by leefish

377 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 126 Feedback Posts, 250 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 4 of 16
Lab Assistant
#76 Old 14th Dec 2013 at 7:59 PM
Default Works perfectly!! :D
Quote: Originally posted by naiyasfury
So if anyone wants my version, I've attached them. (I re-categorized the sliders into the Mouth section, as that's what I prefer. There are a ton of sliders in my Head section and I hate scrolling through them all. I also changed the in game descriptions as follows)

Buttimetro = Butt Rotate
Hot Waist = Waist Height
Scale Body = Posture
Silicone Butt = Butt Shape

I was hoping someone would fix these sliders, so i'm verry grateful for you to take the time out to do so! (As well as ImpatientCow)
I just recently re-tried them in the game along with Cmar's height slider and it was a perfect success on my simmy :D. So far no Issues have been found
Screenshots
Test Subject
#77 Old 18th Dec 2013 at 2:53 AM Last edited by Drenie212 : 18th Dec 2013 at 5:25 AM.
so this wont work if i have an expansion?
Lab Assistant
#78 Old 18th Dec 2013 at 4:37 PM
So if anyone wants my version, I've attached them. (I re-categorized the sliders into the Mouth section, as that's what I prefer. There are a ton of sliders in my Head section and I hate scrolling through them all. I also changed the in game descriptions as follows)

Buttimetro = Butt Rotate
Hot Waist = Waist Height
Scale Body = Posture

Downloaded and tested. They all works for me, and I haven't found a conflict with others sliders yet. Thank you for sharing.
Forum Resident
#79 Old 20th Dec 2013 at 3:45 AM
Question... To avoid having two sliders in the game that do the exact same thing. Should Johna's butt slider be removed if I'm using the butt rotate slider? Don't they pretty much do the exact same thing? I know the butt shaper makes the booty pop (pops the booty out and up on the back a little more), or am I getting the two confused? Also did anyone confirm if the waist height slider conflicts with Johna's waist slider? Because Johna's brings the waist in, the waist height slider moves the waist up and down....Anyway THANK YOU GUYS for taking the time to fix these, what would we do without you skilled people who truly understand the game we all love...
Test Subject
#80 Old 20th Dec 2013 at 2:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Simsdestroyer
Question... To avoid having two sliders in the game that do the exact same thing. Should Johna's butt slider be removed if I'm using the butt rotate slider? Don't they pretty much do the exact same thing? I know the butt shaper makes the booty pop (pops the booty out and up on the back a little more), or am I getting the two confused? Also did anyone confirm if the waist height slider conflicts with Johna's waist slider? Because Johna's brings the waist in, the waist height slider moves the waist up and down....Anyway THANK YOU GUYS for taking the time to fix these, what would we do without you skilled people who truly understand the game we all love...

They don't conflict at all if you download the new ones.
Test Subject
#81 Old 27th Dec 2013 at 1:48 AM
Help!
Quote: Originally posted by Anderson.gsm
Hello everyone, I took a long time to create the slides [BODY SHAPE], considering that not very fond of the natural body shape of the game, then bring these 4 new sliders that let their most attractive sims: D
the major attraction of my package is: Silicone Butt, c / a scale much larger change than that found previously by another user, and with the advantage of manter unchanged belly while changing butt. thank you, downloading everything and to split up...

I want to download this, but my laptop can't download .packages! Is there a .sims3pack??
dodgy builder
#82 Old 27th Dec 2013 at 7:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by collectivesnow
I want to download this, but my laptop can't download .packages! Is there a .sims3pack??

Is that even possible? ... and why can't you download package files, but only sims3pack? http://simswiki.info/wiki.php?title...p:TS3_CC_Basics

Now we have two who makes this to finished project? Is this a case of who's first?
Instructor
#83 Old 27th Dec 2013 at 8:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Volvenom
Is that even possible? ... and why can't you download package files, but only sims3pack? http://simswiki.info/wiki.php?title...p:TS3_CC_Basics

Now we have two who makes this to finished project? Is this a case of who's first?

No, I don't think sliders can be made into .sim3packs. (But someone more knowledgeable than I should probably confirm...)

And I don't think it's two people who made them. I think it is a case of one person making them, but the original had conflict issues. A secondary person came along and provided a fixed version. At least that is my understanding.
Lab Assistant
#84 Old 27th Dec 2013 at 9:30 PM
Yes, there are two fixed versions. The fixed versions are identical save for slider name and location in CAS.

Sliders definitely cannot be made into sims3packs.
Lab Assistant
#85 Old 28th Dec 2013 at 3:06 AM
Thank you. Happy New Year.
#86 Old 1st Jan 2014 at 6:52 PM
This is awesome. Thank you for this sliders, just what I needed, :lovestruc
Banned
#87 Old 6th Jan 2014 at 1:33 AM
We love the Buttimetro slider the most! Actually we now use Buttrimetro a lot!
Test Subject
#88 Old 7th Jan 2014 at 2:09 AM

Buttimetro = Butt Rotate
Hot Waist = Waist Height
Scale Body = Posture

I am going to try this out
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#89 Old 9th Jan 2014 at 3:29 AM
OMG love this! Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#90 Old 10th Jan 2014 at 8:33 AM
I can't seem to get this to work.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#91 Old 11th Jan 2014 at 6:24 PM
How many love declarations do you get for making something like this? You have mine anyway! GREAT Work!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#92 Old 11th Jan 2014 at 10:49 PM
Great, work like a charm!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#93 Old 12th Jan 2014 at 2:21 AM
I love this :-D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#94 Old 12th Jan 2014 at 9:59 PM
=3 Thanks a ton for these
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#95 Old 13th Jan 2014 at 5:52 PM
Oh Man!! Thank Youuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#96 Old 16th Jan 2014 at 3:27 AM
This Mod is just soo Awesome! Thank you soo much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#97 Old 16th Jan 2014 at 6:59 AM
perfect for all my ethnic simmies!!!!
THANKS POST
#98 Old 17th Jan 2014 at 6:42 PM
Great stuff
Test Subject
#99 Old 17th Jan 2014 at 7:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Barbie5009
I have problems with my game now!
I download many sliders like: Body Sliders for Butt,Boobs,Hand,Legs,Arm,Foot,Toe, just like a whole body Sliders
cuz i make my simmies really 1 to 1 and when i play and use the sliders and the normal sliders that is from the Sims it doesn't work anymore! Why?? Did anyone has/had the same problem as me? or can anybody help me? (Sorry for my English I'm from Germany)

My issue like yours. None of the sliders I downloaded work.alot I downloaded none worked. I'm new to this
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#100 Old 19th Jan 2014 at 7:34 AM
ME HA ENCANTADO MUY PRACTICO Y UTIL
Page 4 of 16