Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#26 Old 3rd May 2015 at 4:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kulegirl
I'm definitely going to be doing this challenge when possible.
😜

Awesome! So glad you like it!
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#27 Old 10th May 2015 at 12:39 PM
Finished my challenge!!!
After having THREE girls in a row my white ride princess Rosella had a son named Asher
Shortly after her and the prince for married and lived happily ever after while her sister moved to a different part of the castle with her 2 daughters
Test Subject
#28 Old 28th Feb 2017 at 6:22 PM
Well... I was doing this challenge, my red rose is named Rosalie and my white rose was named Ivory. Note WAS named... I was playing them from toddlers and up. So, the girls learned all the basic skills, walking, talking, potty, as well as the xylophone and the peg board up to level 3. They age up into children and join the ballet after-school activity. Well, Ivory went for a swim in the pool, no big deal right? Wrong! She drowned... and so I found out who takes over the throne by accident. As a result of the tragedy, the loss of her sister has made Rosalie cautious and more kind to others because she was rude to her sister and blames herself for Ivory's death.
Test Subject
#29 Old 4th Jul 2017 at 1:20 AM
Definitely starting this challenge!!!!!
Test Subject
#30 Old 15th Jul 2017 at 8:57 PM
So, I did the challenge and I named my princesses Autumn and Winter. Mom drowned and dad took awhile but he got remarried. Sent the girls and the prince to different boarding schools and when they became adults, I moved dad's new wife and triplets out. The girls both got pregnant rather quickly but Autumn had a boy on the first try, Winter later the same day had a girl.
Page 2 of 2