Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Nov 2015 at 12:31 PM
Triple Orphan Twin Challenge
This is an adaptation of the "Triple twin but parentless challenge". This is the first challenge type thing I've ever done so their might be a few gaps...
Basically, I thought that this challenge was a great idea but was a little difficult to understand. Also, I didn't like some parts of it. To see the original challenge click here.

For the backstory, you can create your own that would result in the children having no parents, that's up to you. But, as you make your backstory, be sure to include an explanation as to why the kids must pay off a loan of 50,000 simoleons (more on tht part later).

Creating Your Sims:
~ Make a family that has 3 sets of twins, each in different stages of childhood. (one set of twins toddlers, another set children, and another set teens)
*Making the parents is optional since they are already dead when the challenge starts.
~ Teen 1: will be a homemaker or the family. This sim should have at least three of the following traits as s/he grows up:
  • Natural Cook
  • Handy
  • Green Thumb
  • Angler
  • Ambitious
  • Family-Oriented
  • Nurturing
  • Childish
  • Frugal

~Teen 2: is the more professional and educated sibling. This sim should have at least four of the following traits as s/he grows up:
  • Ambitious
  • Workaholic
  • No Sense of Humor
  • Perfectionist
  • Never Nude
  • Bookworm
  • Genius
  • Grumpy
  • Born Salesman

~Child 1: is artistic and creative and just an all round free spirit:
  • Artistic
  • Commitment Issues
  • Eccentric
  • Excitable
  • Inappropriate
  • Kleptomaniac
  • Insane
  • Perfectionist
  • Party Animal
  • Rebellious
  • Savvy Sculpter
  • Technophobe
  • Virtiso
  • Natural Born Performer
  • Diva

~Child 2: This sim is definitely a bit tougher and more active than the others... S/he must have at least three of the following traits:
  • Athletic
  • Loves to Swim
  • Loves the Outdoors
  • Daredevil
  • Adventurous
  • Disciplined
  • Vegetarian
  • Vehicle Enthusiast
  • Hot Headed
  • Good

~Toddler 1: Is a child genius!! S/he's got more smarts than Albert Einstein! This sim must acquire at least three of the following traits by adulthood:
  • Genius
  • Couch Potato
  • Computer Whiz
  • Night Owl
  • Clumsy
  • Loner
  • Hates the Outdoors
  • Mooch
  • Shy
  • Unlucky
  • Eco Friendly

~Toddler 2: Is an all-round friendly sim. Just gets a little lost sometimes... Must have at least three of these traits:
  • Friendly
  • Good Sense of Humor
  • Charismatic
  • Absent Minded
  • Clumsy
  • Childish
  • Coward
  • Easily Impressed
  • Excitable
  • Unstable
  • Social Butterfly

Setup:
~As soon as you arrive on the empty lot, have one of your teenage sims make a bank account using the Non-Core Online Banking Mod by Digital Chaos . They can set up their account using a computer from the library (or maybe their smartphone, not sure).
~After they do this, they must take out a loan of 50,000 simoleons.

~The House:
~Must have:
  • at least 3 5x5 bedrooms
    *must have a bed/crib for each sim that sleeps there
    *at least one desk
    *toys for the children/toddlers
  • no more than 2 bathrooms
  • 1 kitchen
  • one office
    *a desk
    *a bookshelf
    *a computer/laptop
  • one recreational room/area
    *at least one musical instrument (if you have that EP)
    *at least one easel
    *at least one sculpting station (if you have that EP)
    *at least one form of exercise equipment
***You can move out this house anytime after the Toddler twins turn into teens. But the house that they move into must be an upgrade from the one they are currently living in. Do NOT move to a cheaper house just so you can have extra money.***
Rules:
~No cars until the first set of twins turns into adults.
~No getting brought home by the cops or breaking curfew (because then they will find that you have been living without an adult; but if some of your twins have aged into adults, then it's okay)
~The 50,000 simoleon loan must be paid back before the Toddler Twins become elders (that's plenty of time but the loan will collect interest after awhile)
~None of the children can be taken away by social workers.... DUHH
~No cheats that make it easier to pay that loan back........ OBVI!
~Have fun and leave suggestions below!
~They have to move out before they become elders!!!
~The toddlers have to learn how to walk, talk, and use the potty before they become children!!!

Individual Goals: (not mandatory, just to make the gameplay even more interesting)
~Teen 1:
*reach the top of the culinary arts career
*master cooking, fishing, gardening, and handiness
~Teen 2:
*the only one to teach the toddlers their skills
*reach the top of the political or teaching career
~Child 1
*never gets a job
*masters writing, painting, and sculpting, (maybe even inventing too)
~Child 2
*reach the top of the military/firefighter/police/athletic career
*master martial arts (if you have that EP)
~Toddler 1
*never gets a job
*reach level 10 in logic and science and inventing (if you have that EP)
~Toddler 2
*to have lots of friends

Don't forget to leave questions and suggestions below!!!
Happy Simming!
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 21st Nov 2015 at 5:05 AM
Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, nobody wants to try my challenge? That sucks, lol.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 21st Nov 2015 at 12:29 PM
It's my plan to do your challenge when I'm done with my current project, I even already made the family.

I've made 2 challenges and nobody gave it any attention.
Test Subject
#4 Old 21st Nov 2015 at 11:10 PM
I'm working on it right now
Test Subject
#5 Old 4th Dec 2015 at 3:05 AM
god i would do this but i already have a regular family save,a latenight save, a perfect genetics save, and a 100 baby save and i usally only play the perfect genetics plus i cant figure out how to make it let me have no adults in the household without mods if u can tell me how once i finish gen 1 of perfect genetics i will do it . dont worry im already half way done with gen 1 i had 2 sets of kids and on the 2nd set i got a heir i made myn more intresting and they hve to hve hair,eyes,and mermaid scales to be the heir i first got a boy only had the eyes then i got a set of triplets 1 had nothing 1 had the hair and the scales but not the eyes and the final one was the heir
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 10th Jan 2016 at 11:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by shygirlorkerri
god i would do this but i already have a regular family save,a latenight save, a perfect genetics save, and a 100 baby save and i usally only play the perfect genetics plus i cant figure out how to make it let me have no adults in the household without mods if u can tell me how once i finish gen 1 of perfect genetics i will do it . dont worry im already half way done with gen 1 i had 2 sets of kids and on the 2nd set i got a heir i made myn more intresting and they hve to hve hair,eyes,and mermaid scales to be the heir i first got a boy only had the eyes then i got a set of triplets 1 had nothing 1 had the hair and the scales but not the eyes and the final one was the heir

Sorry, idk know how to make an adult-less household without mods
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 29th Jun 2016 at 10:10 AM
Come on people! This is a challenge you've got to try!
Test Subject
#8 Old 8th Jul 2016 at 1:53 AM

Make a family with an adult and then do testcheatsenabled true to delete the adult
Test Subject
#9 Old 9th Aug 2016 at 10:09 PM

There is a mod called the mover mod that lets you have no adult in a household. http://nraas.wikispaces.com/Mover+Phase+Seven
Test Subject
#10 Old 10th Aug 2016 at 12:08 AM
Is it possible to play without mods?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 28th Jan 2017 at 8:13 AM
I wanna know how this challenge is going for y'all!!
Test Subject
#12 Old 31st Jan 2017 at 6:35 AM
I'm taking some notes, and I'm about to start this challenge. Are there any rules about school? I'm thinking about having one of the teen sims drop out to stay home with the kids, but I've never tried this in my previous saves. Will it work?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#13 Old 17th Feb 2017 at 8:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Hosannah
I'm taking some notes, and I'm about to start this challenge. Are there any rules about school? I'm thinking about having one of the teen sims drop out to stay home with the kids, but I've never tried this in my previous saves. Will it work?

That's a very interesting idea that I didn't think of. I think that would work. And there are homeschooling mods also.