Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Sep 2017 at 7:02 PM
Default Sims 4 Random CC CAS Challenge
Hi, I thought of a random challenge for the Sims 4 recently that I wanted share. So basically, the aim of this challenge is to create the best sim you can with random CC. The CC can look horrible or really nice it's just a matter of chance. Here is how to do the challenge:

1. Decide if you would like to make a male or female sim.
2. Go to a website where you can find CC, like Google, Pinterest, Tumblr or The Sims Resource to name a few.
3. Now you need to search for some CC, use the CC searching guide below to help.
4. Once you have found all the CC, download it and put it in your game.
5. Create a sim with your new random CC and upload it to the gallery afterwards using the hashtag #randomCCchallenge.

CC Searching Guide:
Here you can find all the requirements and additional things to search for. If you wish you can put male or female in front of any of these depending on how you want your sim to be, you can. To select the CC, randomly do so by closing your eyes, scrolling around and clicking on something random, you MUST download what you choose.

Requirements:
You HAVE to search these for your sims but don't worry as these are only genetic things so it won't define your sim, for example accessories or makeup won't be included as it isn't genetic, whereas hair and eyes will. You HAVE to choose as many as it states.

Genetics -
Skin X2
Eyes X2
Eyebrows X2
Eyelashes X1
Hair X3

Clothes -
Tops X3
Trousers/Pants X1
Jeans X1
Shorts X1
Swimwear X1
Underwear X1
Shoes X3

Additional:
You DON'T have to search for anything from this section but here is how much of everything you can search. If you want to search something that isn't on here, comment on this and tell me to add it for you. Remember, choose as much as you want and that you HAVE to choose as many as it states.

Makeup:
Eyeliner X1
Eyeshadow X2
Blush X1
Contour X1
Lipstick X2
Contacts X1

Clothes:
Skirts X1
Dresses X3

Accessories:
Hats X2
Earrings X2
Glasses X2
Necklace X2
Rings X2
Bracelet X2
Nails X1
Jacket X2
Leggings X2
Socks X1

Other:
Piercings X2
Tattoos X2

Rules:
- You have to use everything you download at least once (the only exception is if the skin details, or anything else, can't be used at the same time, you can choose what one you want out of the two)
- Don’t use any game items, only the CC you downloaded
- If it sends you to a website with lots of CC, just find the CC you saw in the picture when you clicked on it
- If the CC needs a pack you don't have, just randomise again
- If the CC is a recolour and needs a mesh you can download the mesh but you can't use it on your sim, only use the recolour
- If the CC you download seems to broken due to not downloading the mesh, go back and find the original mesh or randomise again
- If the CC you download seems to broken due to a glitch or missing a pack, just randomise again

So that's my challenge that I have created for the Sims 4, I hope you like it. If you did be sure to try it and upload your sim to the gallery using the hashtag #randomCCchallenge. If you have any feedback be sure to leave some in the comments and I'll come back soon with another challenge that's currently in the works! Bye.