Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
View Poll Results: Should I make more?
Yes
3 100.00%
No
0 0%
Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Apr 2015 at 4:13 PM
Default Sprites! <3
I got a little inspiration and want to do sprites the last couple of nights during my staying up late and no one to talk to. :3 These are two of my role play characters, Nidelia and Alinoa. Alinoa is the one on top Nidelia is on the bottom. The sprite bodies/bases I got from: Sprite bases
Screenshots
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 15th Apr 2015 at 5:00 PM
I'll try. :3 Give me a couple days. Also, I can't promise that the clothes will be that detailed, or the hair for that matter. But I'll do my best. ^.^
Test Subject
#4 Old 7th Jun 2015 at 5:42 AM
WOW! So creative, and so nice! I don't know much, because I just joined, but they look really good!
Test Subject
#5 Old 17th Jun 2015 at 3:12 AM
Thats so rad!
Forum Resident
#6 Old 9th Jul 2015 at 1:41 AM
I love those sprites! @Nidelia are you going to make more? Pretty please with a cherry on top?

~Someday my prince will come... And he better not bring all his hood's character files with him.~
@)->----- Place this ASCII flower in your sig as a thank you to all of our amazing moderators at MTS!
TS3 vs. Your CPU: The Solution
Shameless plug for my fledgeling Simblr here