Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
2 people viewing

ConsoC

There are also 1 guests viewing too.

Latest Site News

Guidelines/Rubrics Changes - posted on 16th Jun 2017 at 6:09 PM
Replies: 935 (Who?), Viewed: 49744 times.
Page 38 of 38
Forum Resident
#926 Old 19th Jun 2017 at 3:15 AM
@PANDAQUEEN I've heard it's sold out in a lot of places so good luck.

Good news: I get a new gaming PC in a few weeks and bought it $150 below my budget. It also comes with freebies. Yay sales!!! Only thing is that I accidentally bought windows 10 home instead of pro in my excited rush, but that's an easy upgrade.

Unfortunately, I have to wait quite a while to play on it because we have to wait until our new house can be moved into long-term so we can set it up there instead of having to pack it back up.

I get to spend this week with my grandmother, the only one in my family who understands and shares many of my views. I love her so much.

I lost my Sims 3 EPs except base game and ambitions (go to Keys Revoked thread on TS3 boards to hear the story and see my stupidity on full display), but I bought a lot of TS3 packs for $60, which came out to $6/pack. Won't be able to play until gaming PC is ready because living room PC is crap and laptop has no disk drive, but I can at least test if they install with living room PC. I accidentally shipped them to my now defunct dorm PO box instead of current address, but college can ship them to me so my $60 isn't thrown down the terlet. Yay

~Someday my prince will come... And he better not bring all his hood's character files with him.~
@)->----- Place this ASCII flower in your sig as a thank you to all of our amazing moderators at MTS!
TS3 vs. Your CPU: The Solution
Theorist
#927 Old 19th Jun 2017 at 9:59 PM Last edited by PANDAQUEEN : 19th Jun 2017 at 10:19 PM.
Off.

The weather forecast calls for a heavy rainstorm and gusts. Prior to the storm, I had a doctor appointment. They attempted to draw blood today, but I barely got a milliliter out for the two big vials needed for the Cushing's test. I also went to the bank today, however, my cuticles on my middle finger was so dry, they bled. The teller was kind enough to bandage my finger. What made it worse is, because of the failed blood draw, I have 3 bandages on my right arm. One on my fingers, one on my hand and one on the inside of my elbow.

I bought a couple of games on Nintendo eShop. Kirby Fighters Deluxe and Boxboy!, both from the HAL Labs development group. Personally, I am more fond of Kirby Fighters Deluxe, an expanded version of the fighting mode in Kirby Triple Deluxe, but I don't mind Boxboy!, even if puzzles with a life or death twist are less of a turn-on. I'm more a Match-3 type. In the case of Match-3 games, I prefer Zen modes where I rack up millions of points just focusing on making sets of 3 or more.

This would be a good time for me to beg Alice Cooper for forgiveness. Although I may omit why I have the bandaged arm (poor man is afraid of needles).

The one thing about today that really stood out was how animated I was talking to my doctor. I ended up quoting Lucy Van Pelt when I talked of a annoying gamer friend prior to online play. "I oughta slug ya!" (Trust me, this kid was irritating that if I see him again, it would be too soon)

"Good luck, have fun, try not to become a fiery mountain of meat, try to be a winner instead."
Lucky Yates' explanation of the card game "Exploding Kittens"
Theorist
#928 Old 20th Jun 2017 at 8:28 PM
I think I can speak for the whole of the UK when I say: I'm melting!

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Mad Poster
#929 Old Yesterday at 1:26 AM
Supposed to have the Telstra Tech come today and see if they can connect my modem properly. Switched to the NBN two weeks ago and I've been using my mobile data for everything. So I haven't even been able to connect to Steam or Xbox Live to play some games and I hardly get Mobile Signal in my house

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
Steam ID: PadukSteam
Alchemist
#930 Old Yesterday at 11:41 AM
I am dentist bound this morning. Even though the kids still have my car, they took it after my surgery. I wasn't allowed to drive it for two weeks so my son took it to where they live so he could get tires and have a repair done. I can drive now, but they couldn't bring it back last weekend since my future DIL was working and my son couldn't figure out how to drive two cars to my house at the same time.

So, I have to take a cab But, I'm glad to be getting my teeth fixed. Chemo and radiation may have killed the cancer, but they also damaged the teeth pretty badly. So, this is another step in the reclamation of Smorbie's life.

BTW, the final step is one I plan to take in August. That is my breast reconstruction and then I will be DONE.

"Death cannot stop true love; all it can do is delay it for awhile."
Top Secret Researcher
#931 Old Yesterday at 4:38 PM
I'm good. There was the jackass that tried playing the victim card after acting like a asshole by means of bullying, but that was taken care of. Beyond that, all is quiet and I've been enjoying watching our 'furry lawnmowers' pick the dandelions out of the lawn.

The 'furry lawnmowers' is the name my son gave the group of groundhogs that live on our property. At 4 AM this morning, the rabbit came in to visit. Then of course there are the chipmunks. My backyard is like a Disney Land, only better. No lines, noise, trash to clean up, ect...

There's no rest for the wicked
Theorist
#932 Old Yesterday at 9:29 PM Last edited by PANDAQUEEN : Yesterday at 10:11 PM.
I am happy. I bought mechanical pencils, a pencil sharpener, 3 sketch pads (50 sheets each) a new cord for my charger for my smartphone and new headphones. I even found my missing 150 pencil Prismacolor set.

I recently did line art for my campy send up to Power Rangers, it's just a civilian, but she's one of three leaders in a team of 30.

June 19, 2017 marks the day I start my reclamation of my body from illness. I talked with my doctor about that hump. They attempted a blood draw, but somehow they got a puff of air after barely a milliliter of blood. The attempt yesterday was successful and they'll be able to run numerous tests to see what exactly is wrong with me.

"Good luck, have fun, try not to become a fiery mountain of meat, try to be a winner instead."
Alchemist
#933 Old Today at 2:23 AM
I'm certainly hoping it's just a fat hump or something else that's harmless, even if a bit annoying.

Mad Poster
#934 Old Today at 6:48 AM
I have internet again, apart from the occasional drop outs, I am able to download and play games on Steam and Origin again

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
Steam ID: PadukSteam
Theorist
#935 Old Today at 6:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by smorbie1
I'm certainly hoping it's just a fat hump or something else that's harmless, even if a bit annoying.

My dad, being the joker, tells me to ask if I can shift it like the old Marty Feldman joke in Young Frankenstein. He asked me to ask that to see if my doctor will laugh.

So far, it's been two days since the draw. Been drawing pictures and looking at items online.

Alchemist
#936 Old Today at 8:38 PM
that's funny. You should have asked him what hump?

Page 38 of 38