Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

2018 Calendar Contest Winners - posted on 10th Jan 2018 at 5:38 PM
Replies: 2101 (Who?), Viewed: 119923 times.
Page 85 of 85
#2101 Old Yesterday at 9:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aparkison
SimGuru Graham on the subject of shelves above washing machines - now it's a "it's a riskier fix than we originally anticipated" (Source: What am I doing wrong?? Washing machine!). And then he goes on to explain the risk involved using LittleMsSam's mod. This on top of not being able to do laundry in Granite Falls (Source: Granite Falls - laundry not working), which while not a big deal to me, isn't fair for other people who'd like to have it work properly there.

Um, okay I smell something stinky here, Graham, because this shelving problem was fixed prior to release and broke again, so what's the big deal? And I'm going to be a mean person and say I don't buy it about you getting it wrong during the stream about Granite Falls, because I think you should have gotten your facts straight on Granite Falls, before saying laundry worked there.

I think maybe they might have made laundry a little too complicated. I like the new system, but the inconsistency across laundry buffs is now really annoying me. I mean, okay I want my damn laundry additive to affect everyone in my house, otherwise what's the point of it? And now this about the shelves and Granite Falls. I'd do my bitching over at the official forums, but this place is much more agreeable. Those official forums folks are terrifying.

And with that, have a Scully GIF to illustrate my mood right now.

Aren't these bugs awesome? They might eventually clarify that "It is, as intented, a feature not a bug!" YAY
Test Subject
#2102 Old Today at 1:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SneakyWingPhoenix
Aren't these bugs awesome? They might eventually clarify that "It is, as intented, a feature not a bug!" YAY

Itís not the first time Gurus have gave out misinformation in streams. It wonít be the last.
Page 85 of 85