Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Aug 2017 at 2:40 AM
Default WCIF Einfach Simlish city build set for sims 2
Hi! I have this set for sims 3 and recently saw it in a pic advertising sims 2 stuff (the open window)
I could only find it for 3 and 4 and hoping someone knows where it is for two. It's one of my favorite sets. :lovestruc
Advertisement
Scholar
Original Poster
#2 Old 14th Aug 2017 at 2:55 AM
also.. I'm looking for a sim I downloaded from this site - u - Idk how to find them but basically they looked like a rockstar or in a band, KISS style full-face black and white makeup, and long curly hair. I always removed the makeup because their face was decent...Anyway I can't remember if it was modeled after a real person or not or if it was picked/featured and I'm having a hard time finding him ; 3 ; thanks!
Field Researcher
#3 Old 14th Aug 2017 at 6:58 AM
Former Hamster
retired moderator
#4 Old 14th Aug 2017 at 7:20 AM
That window is from one of the EPs, I can't remember which one though. (There are add-ons for the set here too by fway and Leefish.)
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 14th Aug 2017 at 11:12 AM
I think the window is from Apartment Life because it's included in one of the Maxis bin apartments (Pleasant Vista). Is that right? HTH

Sims 3 ID, Origin, Twitter , etc.: SimmerLella
Scholar
Original Poster
#6 Old 14th Aug 2017 at 12:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mustluvcatz
That window is from one of the EPs, I can't remember which one though. (There are add-ons for the set here too by fway and Leefish.)

Oh wow neat I had no idea! I downloaded ultimate awhile back so I guess I can sift through everything.