Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Jul 2016 at 6:37 PM Last edited by GlacianIcelord : 3rd Jan 2017 at 2:06 AM.
Default The Shadow Web Challenge (Needs Supernatural EP)
Backstory: When they were young, your ruler Sim found a tome of lost knowledge, which led them to start studying Magic. Later on in their studies, they learned that an ancient race had been able to make reality bend to their whims due to having the strength of Shadow Magic on their side. After learning this, being as Ambitious as they were, decided to form a group that was dedicated to learning the art of shadow and everything it entailed.
Setup: In CAS , first create your ruling family and devout. The ruling family must have elaborate clothes, preferably in black, dark red, and dark purple, as well as the Traits: Ambitious, Artistic, Diva (If you don't have Showtime, Snob works too.), Perfectionist, and Virtuoso. They must also be witches. The devout must have simple garb or robes in shades of navy blue and dark grey and traits that are good for simple outdoorsmen. During this phase, you may also want to create the Lords of the Night (who are Ghosts) and save them into the bin, as you will need them later. (to learn the Song of Creation (Reach lvl.10 spellcasting)
After that, you will want to designate a house where the Lords of the Night will live, as well as move your challenge household onto a large empty lot. On this Lot, place two tents. This is where the devout will live. On the lot, you must also build a fancy, preferably Gothic, Castle-like house and a church*, preferably in the same genre..
Rules: Cheats are usually prohibited, unless you're recruiting a new member of the Shadow Web
Have Fun with it
*The church should have some abstract statue to represent Shadow Magic and how it defies our laws of physics
End Goals: Learn the Song of Creation (Reach lvl.10 spellcasting)
Extend the Shadow Web (Buy the town) (or become best friends,{with as many Sims as you can} thereby converting a Sim to the Shadow Web)
If playing a multi-generational game, repeat all goals and produce next generation (If you buy the town, I'd recommend moving and conquer the entire Sim World!)
{(When you raise the Lords of the Night, use cheats to place them in their house after Playing with Magic in front of their house)
If you try this, please provide a way for me to see how you're doing because I genuinely want to know if it even works
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 8th Aug 2016 at 12:19 AM
This looks easy enough, I may give it a try. It reminds me of the Witch coven just without the extra stuff.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 18th Aug 2016 at 12:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Auraragaze
This looks easy enough, I may give it a try. It reminds me of the Witch coven just without the extra stuff.

If you do, I'd like to see how that works for you. Could you either link a story blog or post in the thread
Test Subject
#4 Old 21st Aug 2016 at 7:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by GlacianIcelord
Backstory: When they were young, your ruler Sim found a tome of lost knowledge, which led them to start studying Magic. Later on in their studies, they learned that an ancient race had been able to make reality bend to their whims due to having the strength of Shadow Magic on their side. After learning this, being as Ambitious as they were, decided to form a group that was dedicated to learning the art of shadow and everything it entailed.
Setup: In CAS , first create your ruling family and devout. The ruling family must have elaborate clothes, preferably in black, dark red, and dark purple, as well as the Traits: Ambitious, Artistic, Diva, Perfectionist, and Virtuoso. They must also be witches. The devout must have simple garb or robes in shades of navy blue and dark grey and traits that are good for simple outdoorsmen. During this phase, you may also want to create the Lords of the Night (who are Ghosts) and save them into the bin, as you will need them later. (to learn the Song of Creation (Reach lvl.10 spellcasting)
After that, you will want to designate a house where the Lords of the Night will live, as well as move your challenge household onto a large empty lot. On this Lot, place two tents. This is where the devout will live. On the lot, you must also build a fancy, preferably Gothic, Castle-like house and a church, preferably in the same genre..
Rules: Cheats are usually prohibited, unless you're recruiting a new member of the Shadow Web
Have Fun with it

End Goals: Learn the Song of Creation (Reach lvl.10 spellcasting
Extend the Shadow Web (Buy the town) (or become best friends, thereby converting a Sim to the Shadow Web)
If playing a multi-generational game, repeat all goals and produce next generation
{(When you raise the Lords of the Night, use cheats to place them in their house after Playing with Magic in front of their house)

LOL This is from Wizard101
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 23rd Aug 2016 at 8:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by christmasbatgirl
LOL This is from Wizard101

Yep, You'd think they'd put it in sim adaptations.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 17th Oct 2016 at 1:20 AM
Boop Bump