Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Nov 2013 at 9:14 PM
Stephen King's CARRIE (My upcoming film)
Uh, I apologize if this is the wrong thread. (I think it's the right one...sorry, my first post ) Now that I got that outta the system...

- I'm working on CARRIE (I think most people know the story) my "vision" is based off the 2013, 2002 and the 1976 (original version), with a few extra story bits from the source material. For now there is a sneak peek available (a few set photos) and a teaser. So check it out

The teaser

P.S: A still of Margaret White (attachment)
Screenshots
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 20th Nov 2013 at 10:43 AM
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!.....Cant wait to watch your movie...The teaser is already soooo awesome.... *breathing finally*.....Thank you for making this... *bows*
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 20th Nov 2013 at 2:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Befaid
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!.....Cant wait to watch your movie...The teaser is already soooo awesome.... *breathing finally*.....Thank you for making this... *bows*

Yay, thank you! I'm already at filming stage (but there might be a downside of no voice actors) but way more stuff from the novel. Glad you liked it